took 2 cheapies..

sarahloususan

Reaction score
last night, one had an evap looking pinkish ghost line..something was there:eh:within time limit, I think it was pinky but looked like an evap...

this morning had the same. Super faint, within time but if I showed it to anyone else I would doubt if they could see it, only me iykwim!

Thing is, the last time hubby and I bd was 2 weeks and 4 days ago I think, quie weird that I don't remember!! Im sure if it was a bfp Id have a stronger line that a faint evap looking line?

x

as I thought the camera wouldn't pick it up it's that faint so I had tomess about with the pic loads to get this...looks like an evap to me :-(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Hun,

I have exactly the same so you're not crazy lol!

I'll try and upload some piccys on my thread...

xx

loving the fr pics maybe..i went to boots for the bogofs..got these..they are noe dry so more noticable..dont think its a bfp though..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It could be Hun, they do look a bit pink, is that taken from the top side? You know the shiny plastic one..

FX for you!! :)

xx

yes its the shiny plastic side. the top one is in the process of drying and now they are dried they are more clear. dunno what to think..dont think I can wait till tomorrows fmu to do another one. x

That could be a faint bfp! Fingers crossed!
Even if you bd'ed 2 weeks and 4 days ago you might have ovulat ago, and then a faint line wouldn't be too strange!
Good luck!

Thanks Lewa, and congrats again!

I took my last frer this morning..something fain was there within the first couple of minutes then I coulndt see anything,now its dried there is an obvious line which is obviously an evap.its greyish I think..so Im not hopeful.

x

Just seeing how you're getting on Hun, are you gonna do a FRER tomorrow, I think I will but if there's nothing there then I'll stop testing and wait for AF.

xx

:blush:I wish I could test tomorrow, I'm all first respons-ed out! I could not resist doing the third one last night, what a silly waste- I didnt even know what I was doing until I had the packet off, by then it was too late. It was exactly the same as the other two..then took the last one this morning. Im thinking of saving tomorrows fmu and nipping to boots again. This is why I love digis..a simple yes or no. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Im really hoping that you do have a stronger line:pray: and this morning was just a one off. I'll be checking in the morning to see how you got on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back