Eastenders :)

can anyone tell me what happened to Lucy? was she found???

Oh it is a big thing!! I know what has happened to Lucy, but I wont spoil it for you all. Its very interesting though.

I've just read about the Lucy storyline in next weeks TV guide, I'm so glad too because it was starting to bug me :roll:

I really dont like Steven :evil: cant beleive he made that up about Christian and now hes gone...he was so funny!

Felt sorry for Gus glad he has gone so horrible Sean cant do anything else to him, hopefully he will go nice again. When hes nasty he looks like he doesnt wash.

And lastly cant beleive that Lucy is coming back...she has got to be the most boring character in EE and the worst actress!!! Does anyone else thinks she looks like Jimmy Carr?

u know the girl who played the druggy ian thought was lucy , she bullied me at school and was a right stuck up snotty bitch :cry: :rotfl:

I hate hate HATE Bianca!! :evil: She is the worst actress ever and her character is just awful. That little girl is a better actress than her. Does anybody know how long they are staying in the show? I cant bare it. I hope they go soon.

G3M said:
u know the girl who played the druggy ian thought was lucy , she bullied me at school and was a right stuck up snotty bitch :cry: :rotfl:

She's doing alright for herself now days although I could think of better roles to play other then a dirty smack head :rotfl:

grr whens sean slater going to get axed, he's such a nasty b!

xJodieLoux said:
I hate hate HATE Bianca!! :evil: She is the worst actress ever and her character is just awful. That little girl is a better actress than her. Does anybody know how long they are staying in the show? I cant bare it. I hope they go soon.

Well said.

I heard her on a radio interview and she's nearly as awful as her character.

does anyone else feel sorry for sean at the moment? i know he has been a complete and utter nasty b****rd to everyone, but he really does wanna be a dad and he seemed so happy when roxy agreed...
i know in a way he kinda deserves it.. but it is abit sad...

i dont feel sorry for sean not one bit especially after what he put poor gus through :evil:
hey whats the gossip on that nutter doctor coming back to try and get dawns baby off her anyone heard anything? xxxxxxxx

yep she is going steal dawns little girl :cry: they dropped the storyline last yr because of pressure due to the maddie mccann case but have now rewrote it.

xxxxx

There is going to be a fire with Dawn and Summer (I think)...Caused by May...It's a will she wont she die storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back