Eastenders :)

skairdykat said:
Did I really just see Dawn about to put fake tan on Summer? :shock:

yep u sure did i was like..WTF??? bit of a dft thing to do really wasnt it

I think it's to do with the story line that's coming up.

Oooooh, an explosion. That was exciting :D . Who's dead???????

i was well surprised at keith i thought the onlything he was good for was sitting on his butt

I met 'Keith' in a pub called the Black Lion when i went to visit FIL in Talworth, London. He looks exactly the same as his screen character but is totally different spoken............I never bump into the dishy ones lol

Feel sorry for Max :shock: .

Don't forget he was shagging his DIL at Xmas.

Did you see him go all bright pink when he had that fight with Jack :rotfl: .

RIP well'ard!!!! awwwwww he's been in it since I ever started watching it I think! :pray:

jayla's mummy said:
any one noticed how roxys stomach has grown ova da weekend?

I know! It looks like a cushion lol!!!

:rotfl:

I miss Jim :(

Also whats Jane up to ?

Roxie found out she was pregnant same time as me and her tummy is bigger than mine!!!!!! :rotfl:

There hasnt been anymore on Jane, Sharne..... they seem to have concentrated on Dawn and Jase (RIP....aww!) at the mo! Although, I hope she finds herself a hunk, she deserves someone better than Ian :puke: Beale!

I watched it last night, why does the tv always put sad stuff on when i need to swollow my tea?? It was really sad. Plus i think Jase was quite scrummy, used to like him when he was a bit dorky in common as muck many many years ago. Anyone else remember that programme? how come that isnt shown on sky like all the rubbish repeats?

omg i had tears in my eyes, before i watched it i said im not going to cry and i did :shakehead: i really thought it was billys time to shine but his such a wimp and jase was asking him for help.

I don't think I've cried so much at a soap for ages, even cried at the repeat!

it was so sad :( I thought the lad who plays Jay was brilliant, he's such a good little actor.... Dawn on ht e other hand... I know its a soap and it cant always be ultra realistic, but i didnt think she was upset enough, lol :lol: I thought maybe she'd break down a bit more, and then ending up in the cafe with Gary? She could be in shock i suppose. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back