Looky Look

missac

Reaction score
Look what little red did for me, isn't she great!!! Just wanted to show it off and tell everyone what great people there are on this forum!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: special for little red xxx

p.s. I am talking about my avatar if that wasn't clear!!!

missac said:
Look what little red did for me, isn't she great!!! Just wanted to show it off and tell everyone what great people there are on this forum!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: special for little red xxx

p.s. I am talking about my avatar if that wasn't clear!!!

cool avatar, some people are so computer smart :D i'm not :roll:

by the way haven't said before but congrats on your little boy, i love the name! :D

had you already decided on a girls name and boy name before your 20 week scan?

Thanks, aint it cute!!

We had already decided on Thomas James (TJ) if he was a boy and we were toying with the name Freya for a girl which I still really like, so yes we had really already made our decision! How about you?

Am I right in thinking that the fool off of Emmerdale with Dierdre glasses calls her baby Thomas and TJ?Is TJ short for Thomas James like mine? I am bloody gutted! I can't believe the luck, I don't even watch Emmerdale!

When I got married I chose and got my wedding dress made and after about three months of ordering it, I found out Kat Slater was going to wear it in Eastenders!! I had to ban Paul from magazines and papers for six months!! I looked better in it though!! She was too big for hers and they had to disguise the fact that she couldnt do the back up by putting a ruddy great bow on her arse!!!!!!

My dress:http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress....7&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=341

(man I just went off the point big style!! :rotfl: )

missac said:
Thanks, aint it cute!!

We had already decided on Thomas James (TJ) if he was a boy and we were toying with the name Freya for a girl which I still really like, so yes we had really already made our decision! How about you?

Am I right in thinking that the fool off of Emmerdale with Dierdre glasses calls her baby Thomas and TJ?Is TJ short for Thomas James like mine? I am bloody gutted! I can't believe the luck, I don't even watch Emmerdale!

When I got married I chose and got my wedding dress made and after about three months of ordering it, I found out Kat Slater was going to wear it in Eastenders!! I had to ban Paul from magazines and papers for six months!! I looked better in it though!! She was too big for hers and they had to disguise the fact that she couldnt do the back up by putting a ruddy great bow on her arse!!!!!!

My dress:http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress....7&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=341

(man I just went off the point big style!! :rotfl: )

That is a beautiful dress, i aren't for a lot of wedding dresses, but that is PERFECT!!! lucky you :D

for a boy i like Oliver, alistar and tomas and girl Ava, Athena and amber. i've got 20 week scan tommorow so will find out then!!! :D

and btw the deidre glasses person with baby thomas i think is Claire in Coronation Street (ashley's wife) am i right girls?

Sarah and bump

I remember you putting that up now! I am going to say Tomas for a boy and Ava for a girl!

I think you are right with Claire, grrrrr!!!!

In emmerdale TJ is short for Terry Jnr as his dad is called Terry.

Ha Ha re the kat slater dress, really is a beautiful dress though!

ahhh, so I am not that common then!! I was getting concerned!!!!!

isn't it cute kirls, I can't stop looking at it!!!!

well hands off this one in defo mine, it has my name on and everything!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back