isit true?

Oh it really grinds my gears when people try to tell you things that they have no idea about themselves, it's just something they've 'heard' and so they think they have to right to state it as a fact! Like the other ladies have said, don't worry, she's talking rubbish xx

they're bloody stupid thats what they are, they don't think about the effect it has on us, especially seeing I'm almost towards the end of my pregnancy, erghh if only we could punch them and get away with it lol

oh they do... she thinks she knows best..its so irritating! i thought the same that closer to term theyre born the better chance of being healthy etc...i mean she even says being active has no benefit to the pregnancy and labour :S
and shes had 4kids!! honestly i just sat there in amazement at the rubbish i was hearing! i always heard being active was good during pregnancy, and it defo has benefited me in terms of moving around and the amount of weight ive put on etc

HHa ya see this is part of reason I'm single haha, I don't no how u manage not to say summat bk

I'd of said " stop chatting bollox luv n stick kettle on, u make a corking brew!!! " haha some people just can start a bicker in a empty room she obv one ha x

oh I duno how I keep it shut because if someone said shit like that to me on the road they would get an earful, oh boy does she test my patience lol

Confused, my midwife told me at 33 weeks they have a 98% chance of survival! Sounds pretty good to me. If babies have problems detected or multiple babies the hospital usually brings them at 33 weeks. Look at kym marshs baby girl brought at 33 weeks. I'm sure should anything happen now our babies would be fine :) x

Hey, I have not heard anything of the sort. I understand that from 26 weeks a baby can survive, usually with help, but if they can survive at 26 weeks then at 38 weeks, surely a baby would be stronger and need less help then a 26 week feotus...

She maybe a little jealous as this is your time hun... we have discussed if our baby comes early, we are prepared from now really the rest is left to nature... xxx

I cant believe someone would say something like without having the correct information that as it could scare anyone.
After spending a couple of days in hospital i can say with full confidence that every day they spend in the womb they get stronger. and the closer to 40 weeks they get the stronger they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back