Eastenders!!!!!

as soon as i got a bfp in that place i'd be catching a plane! (prob to spain coz thats where they all seem to run away to)

poor old stace she shoulda told gingernuts to get lost,
big mo woulda helped her (a few knocked off baby goods shouldnt be a problem for mo) lol and uncle charlie!!

NB. can someone pls tell fran that eastenders is not real...

I am always saying to my OH 'I feel sorry for so and so'
And look at poor martin and look at him or her.

He just looks at me and says 'it's not real ang!' :doh:
I just get carried away with it all I can't help it!!! :roll:

Why is it such a terrible thing to have a downs baby? Downs are the loveliest people you could meet. They may have their problems healthwise but a lot of them live a long and fulfilled life.

Yes I know what you are saying Kim,but to have a Downs baby yourself is extremely hard work and challenging as there are many other problems associated with Downs other than the actual Downs itself. Downs can be lovely people with sweet natures but they also have a huge tendency to be violent,destructive,they are sooo very strong too...there are lots of things but of course for anyone with a Downs child they will say they wouldnt be without them and of course not that it their child.

A personal choice,me personally I would not keep a child with this,if i found out (touch wood) in pregnancy as I have worked for many years with varied degrees of Down's and ages. And as they get older it is harder and harder....

I take my hat off to those with children/grown up kinds of Downs,but not for me...

B.x

Kim said:
Why is it such a terrible thing to have a downs baby? Downs are the loveliest people you could meet. They may have their problems healthwise but a lot of them live a long and fulfilled life.

I agree. My mum works with a Downs girl called Katy in Matalan. She doesn't get paid for working in there but she works really hard. I went in to see her yesterday and Ella loved her, she was talking to her and holding her hand. She's such a lovely girl and very talented, always winning local special gymnastics comps and things.

My sisters friend had an abortion last week, she's 19. Although it was the right thing to do in her situation I wonder how the other storyline is hitting her :?

Just wanted to say i hope i it didnt sound like a lecture as that wasnt my intention.... :)

b

ps apparantly billy n honey change baby janets name to Petal .. sweet

i was screaming at the telly dont do it n wen she came out i was begging her to say i couldnt do it... (fran tell sarahs its not real either)
poor honey and billy wot do they do i expected bubs to be a boy after all the hassele and PINK lol

so gonna cry thurs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back