Eastenders :)

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
Omg i have been waiting for tonights epasode for all of 2 days hehe im well excited... i think that honey and billys baby will survive he has to the way they just left it.... what do u guys think :)

p.s if you know what is going to happen please dont tell me ill cry i have steered clear from t.v mags lol so i can watch it for myself :) but you can cheat and say it was a guess if ya must just dnt tell me it IS going to happen loooool :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ok i think maybe its just me whos an eastenderholic lol anyways its on in 5 mins gta go get sum munch before it starts :)

yeah im watching it :cheer:
by the way... theres a new forum for tv etc above off topic :)

God why did she go with Max hes HORRIBLE and look at her shes so lovely...

I dont know....

x

i know the thought of him makes me feel sick :puke: i would definately do his brother tho mmm :oops:

xxxx

kimheath said:
i know the thought of him makes me feel sick :puke: i would definately do his brother tho mmm :oops:

xxxx

Oh hes lush! wouldnd mind being thrown about by thtat one ;)

x

Steelgoddess said:
kimheath said:

xxxx

x

But What Exactly Has He Done To His Daughter? Anyone Know?

xCarly said:
Steelgoddess said:
kimheath said:

xxxx

x

But What Exactly Has He Done To His Daughter? Anyone Know?

Im not too sure, maybe he took her out and forgot her or something? Goit drunk? something like that not too sure thoough...

yeah at first i was thinking something really nasty like hes molested her or something then i realised nah hes not that type so now im thinking its something to do with his work (police officer) maybe she got caught up in something and the ex wont allow him 2 see her nomore :think:

My oh reckons that she is his daughter rather than Max's. Would explain why she is dark haired rather than light like the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back