Eastenders!!!!!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Did anyone watch last night's eastenders ? ? ?

I was crying with poor stacey bless her, I don't think it was right what bradley made her do. :cry:

And It makes you think there are soooo many people in the same boat. :(

and they are brringing in a another heart renching story line next week with honey and billy! I'm going to have to stack up on my tissues!!!! :cry:

And they call her Janet! Bless :lol:

whats happended with Stacey,is she preg?

B.x

yeah stacey had an abortion last night but she wanted to keep it right at the last minute, but bradley said he only wanted her and no room for a baby in his life!!! :x

angiemum2b said:
yeah stacey had an abortion last night but she wanted to keep it right at the last minute, but bradley said he only wanted her and no room for a baby in his life!!! :x

That's really sad,what happened to old stacey :( xx

angiemum2b said:

oh man - i'f have straight dumped him!

sometimes you just do things to make the people you love happy but that doesnt mean that it is right for you :(

Poor Stacey, wish she had kept it cos she would have made a lovely mum I think. All these young mums on the soaps seem to have abortions or lose their babies!!

As for Honey and Billy, that is going to be a heartwrencher. Im soooo going to cry. But, why call it Janet?? Hmmmm :?

Wow i missed Eastenders last night. I cant believe Bradley doing that. It seems really out of character as he always seemed like such a nice lad (as my mum would say)

As for Billy & Honey, why do soaps always have to make things so damn depressing, lets just look back at some of the last babies/pregnancies on Eastenders.

Little mo, baby from rape that had brain bleed from being shaken
Sharon, gets miraculously PG and has hubby murdered
Lyn, horrific accident loses unborn baby

One day a couple might actually have a baby that is fine and normal with 2 loving parents on that show, but I wont hold my breath!

also remeber baby rebekah being born to a screaming sonia that didn't even know she was preg.

Oh and Demi pregnant but not being able to see leo and he's nut job family.

they call it janet after honey's mum that died, and I know it's always a depressing storyline isn't it!!!! :(

I hope we get some good news in eastenders soon, :pray: but the heartwrencher is on it's way unfortunately with honey and billy, so ladies get them tissues ready :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gosh all those nightmare baby storylines!!! If I lived in Albert Square id move....QUICK

THE CURSE OF ALBERT SQUARE get the fook outta there! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back