Eastenders :)

What the hell is going on atm? Crazy assed Phil wantin to snatch that poor girl......wtf?!?!?!? :roll:

Ridiculous!

(Sean is cute mind I agree totally)

AAAARRRGGGHHHH and how feckin annoying is that stupid Chelsea!!??!!

aaaahh nooooo! Seans right in the poo now! I was loving that he finally got together with tanya (even though she was probably using him) I like him better when he's all sweet and happy, he'll go all moody and bitter again if she dumps him :x

sazzylou said:
aaaahh nooooo! Seans right in the poo now! I was loving that he finally got together with tanya (even though she was probably using him) I like him better when he's all sweet and happy, he'll go all moody and bitter again if she dumps him :x

I think there is something about him when he is being nasty :oops: i dont like him when hes all lovable

natalie&jake said:
sazzylou said:

I think there is something about him when he is being nasty :oops: i dont like him when hes all lovable

I used to be like that with Dennis...i liked him when he was moody and hated him when he was all loved up, lol.

i think now kevins dead they may start to use the fact that denise is preggers... how much fun wud that be 2 watch hehehe

Sean Slater Is Quitting Eastenders! He's On Contract For One More Year First Then He's Gone. Grrr

xCarly said:
Sean Slater Is Quitting Eastenders! He's On Contract For One More Year First Then He's Gone. Grrr

I heard that the other day he wants to be a "film star" :roll: :lol:

:rotfl: @ film star :roll:

Wonder which stud they'll replace him with........... :think:

Why is Ronnie dating Jack? Does she have an ulterior motive?

Well there is part of why Jack cant see his daughter, wonder how she ended up paralysed and what he had to do with it.

I am sure i have read that Roxy and Jack have an affair.

I wonder if Jack had emermies and they did it to Penny :think:

Also i know Roxy see's Jack and Selina kissing this week and tells Ronnie and she punches Jack :lol:

yeh it was his enemys that did it, ran down the mom and girl. and thats why shes in a wheel chair. didnt know shaun was leaving.

i still miss jamie :lol:

I still miss Nigel Harman who played Dennis
My god he was HOT
he reminded me of a man i used to know who i fell in love with (pre my man James)
He was so sexy

why has jim not been on in like ages??
is he ill or summit in real life???

yea he is ill in real life, had a stroke :(

well tonights episode was a waste of tv space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back