Eastenders :)

It was horrible! It was very powerful tonight and couldnt believe it when Tanya fell downstairs - I was in shock!

if Tanya takes Max back it'll be so unrealistic :x she'd better not.
has been good though, i stopped watching for a few months coz it got crap, but i'm watching now :D

i dont usually watch it but i saw the omnibus today. gosh i hope thats the end of max! i hated him, he treated his wife, his mistress, and his son terribly not to mention his daughters and baby! and he annoys me and he's really mingin ugly yuck! i dont like him

i feel really bad for tanya, i guess its just because it reminds you of bad ex's but she makes me wanna cry :lol:

What about last night's episode??!!
I didn't know that was going to happen to Kevin!?
I thought it was a really good episode - Easties has been brill lately. I love it when it's good. Trouble is it always goes crap for a bit after it's had an exciting bit!
it's on tonight AND an hour tomorrow! :cheer:

I was crying my eyes out at last nights episode when Denise had to tell the girls about Kevin. I'll miss Kevin, he was one of my fave characters :cry:

xCarly said:
Sean.

Awwwwwwwwwwww :)

One of my mates is madly in love with Sean , and i HATED him. He was such a git when he first came into it, with the Ruby storyline, and just generally being obnoxious i couldnt see the attraction, (and i missed Dennis :cry: ) But hes being so sweet to Tanya....im starting to love Sean now :D I'd have him over stupid baldy Max anyday.
luvhug.gif

sazzylou said:
xCarly said:
Sean.

Awwwwwwwwwwww :)

One of my mates is madly in love with Sean , and i HATED him. He was such a git when he first came into it, with the Ruby storyline, and just generally being obnoxious i couldnt see the attraction, (and i missed Dennis :cry: ) But hes being so sweet to Tanya....im starting to love Sean now :D I'd have him over stupid baldy Max anyday.
luvhug.gif

I used to have such a crush on the guy who played Dennis. What was his name? I haven't seen him in anything else.

I can so relate to what Tanya is going through right now. :cry: She deserves better than that scumbag. What did Stacey see in him anway?

i think dennis is called nigel harmen in real life!!!??

how cute was it tonight when sean just fed oscar for tanya so she could have a lie in awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

totally off the sean topic but...........

Why does ian still continue to say Steven Beale is part of there family and his son??
he is not his son he is simon wicks and cindy beales love child and after what he did to jane, are these people mad? :?

i know what you mean about Steven Beale.....what a weird storyline. not only what he did to Jane, but all the weird stuff he did before (like sending a coffin to ian) and then locking ian away for ages........now its all like "let him move in, he's faaaaamily, lalalala!" like nothing happened. :x

Its kind of understandable in some way, Ian must feel something with him thinking he was his for 12/15? years and the reason he was doing all that stuff is cause he is a messed up teenager who wants to be noticed and to feel loved.

I know its not real.

ok what he did to them - you could understand them not wanting anything to do with him - but I take offence to the comment that that he isn't family as he isn't Ians biological child - for a million and one reasons - family are the people who love you - not neccessarily the people you are genetically related to. (thank god :D )

libs said:
ok what he did to them - you could understand them not wanting anything to do with him - but I take offence to the comment that that he isn't family as he isn't Ians biological child - for a million and one reasons - family are the people who love you - not neccessarily the people you are genetically related to. (thank god :D )

:clap: :clap: Im constantly saying this to OH as my sister is adopted and he doesnt like the way she behaves so he always says she isnt my sister... Also my mum was adopted and he does not dare even say anything about that, that is one button he knows not to push :talkhand: :evil:

i didnt mean to offend anyone with this :wall: i seem to of put my foot in it im very sorry!! :( i should of worded it differently, if i was jane i would not want him in my family thats for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back