Eastenders :)

Does Roxy own anything apart from that denim waistcoat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that Billy is a complete prat, but sdid anyone else feel really sorry for im tonight when Honey left? When he ran after the cab saying "youre everything" :cry: :cry: :cry: Thought i was gonna blub!

OMG Callum is just :puke: slimey :puke: sleezy :puke: not to mention ugly :puke:

and whats with Stacey? Can that woman not keep her legs together?

sarah2807 said:
claire2711 said:
Does Roxy own anything apart from that denim waistcoat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is she having her 20 weeks scan already?? They were talking about finding out the sex. Surely it's not be that long? Xmas day baby???? Something always happens at Xmas.

Hazel said:
sarah2807 said:
claire2711 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is she having her 20 weeks scan already?? They were talking about finding out the sex. Surely it's not be that long? Xmas day baby???? Something always happens at Xmas.

I found out I was pregnant around the same time as Roxy and I have my 20week scan next week! She beat me on the 12 week scan too!! So if she has an xmas baby, shes too early!!!!! :lol:

I think it'll be like Hollyoaks, and born early but look perfectly healthy and HUGE!!! they just don't make soap babies seem realistic, and the dates are screwed up!!!!! :?

I just cant imagine Roxy looking after a baby, Sean even more so :rotfl: and talking of Sean what the hell has happened to his hair!! He looks like he got out of bed and not bothered to comb it.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Did you see it tonight when Stacey and that annoying girl were going out - and she asked her to put a full box of massive tampons in he bag......... AS IF!!! Never heard of Tampax Compak love????

lol!!! I noticed that too!!!!! silly moo :doh:

I dont like Stacy's attitude at the moment :shakehead: .....I know Bradley's a wet blanket but he just wants to settle down....bless him!

Also what was the whole Jack and Penny (his daughter) thing...I know she's in a wheelchair but kinda missed how its got to do with him?! :think:

lisaspoon said:
lol!!! I noticed that too!!!!! silly moo :doh:

I dont like Stacy's attitude at the moment :shakehead: .....I know Bradley's a wet blanket but he just wants to settle down....bless him!

Also what was the whole Jack and Penny (his daughter) thing...I know she's in a wheelchair but kinda missed how its got to do with him?! :think:

He was a copper and got some bloke sent down. The bloke got his revenge by getting someone to run over his family and Penny's injures put her in a wheelchair.

kmac said:
Did you see it tonight when Stacey and that annoying girl were going out - and she asked her to put a full box of massive tampons in he bag......... AS IF!!! Never heard of Tampax Compak love????
i thought it was the pill?

sam96031 said:
kmac said:
i thought it was the pill?

the tampax was last fridays episode (to point out she wasnt pregnant that month! :lol: ) ....the pill was tusedays episode? or mondays! cant remember!

anyways, dont like her for doing that, veerrry deceitful!

Possible spoiler questions so beware lo l

is it true that danielle is ronnie's Daughter ?? does anyone know

Oooooooh, wondered what the point of her character was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back