Eastenders :)

Has anyone else noticed that Clare is the same character she was in Hollyoaks, How boring?! Next she will be in a magazine saying she is leaving cause she doesnt want to be typecast!.

How funny is Deano?? You'd think he'd done a serious stretch not just 3 months.

And how moody a bit of bummin has made him... :rotfl:

:roll:

Flame said:
Has anyone else noticed that Clare is the same character she was in Hollyoaks, How boring?! Next she will be in a magazine saying she is leaving cause she doesnt want to be typecast!.

I compleatly agree :roll:
she didnt have to learn her script its almost the same as Hollyoaks :lol:

Cow meets man with money
wonts that money so pursues man with evil intent and will crush anyone in the way.
Is a compleat b**** to everyone and makes thier lives a living hell
and lies through her teeth

Yep exactly like Hollyoaks :rotfl: :rotfl:

What and easy walk in it was for her she's already very experianced at being a class act b****.
I was laughing the whole way through her first episode
I seriously expected Max to appear so you she could slag him off.

I may have to stop watching Eastenders while Clare is in it.
It is just awful.

i hate that clair gal i want summit bad to happen 2 her in the program shes an annoying b*tch :x

FFS will someone just shoot that Claire, i only got rid of her out of Hollyoaks now shes in this grrr!!!!!!

x

so...i'm confused about claire. I know she was in it as a kid, that bit i get, but is she supposed to be the same "claire" that was in holyoaks, or is it just a coincidence that the 2 characters have the same name and act the same?!?!?!

What's going on?!

It's just a coincidence that both caracters are called Claire.

It's just a coincidence that both caracters are called Claire.

Whats the matter with that dragon looking bint that hangs about with the *cough* large woman?

So is tonight that Tania buries Max alive? Does anyone know if he is going to survive?

lella said:
So is tonight that Tania buries Max alive? Does anyone know if he is going to survive?

It happens on friday and we don't find out til monday..

Has anyone seen the new advert with ricky and bianca in it... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ooh a cliffhanger!

Yes, ive seen the Ricky and Bianca advert. It made me laugh. :dance:

I HATE IT WEN PROGRAMMES LEAVE ME WAITING
its not fair dont they realise i have no patience
lol
i love the ricky and Bianca advert i cant wait for them to be back

I missed Friday nights episode and really want to see it and BBC iPlayer doesnt seem to want to download for me :( Any idea where i can watch it other than iPlayer?

i know im a bit hormonal at the mo.....but did anyone else cry at Franks funeral?

The bit at the end where his coffin was going through the little doors to be cremated and then you heard his voice say "take care of yerself, babe"...my word i was in tears :cry: lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back