very scared now of going into labour

chezzabell

Reaction score
As I wrote last week Ive been told I have to have a section,and now im so worrried about going into labour before my section date, esp after doc said what could happen to baby....I mean how do they know im not going to sleep throught my contractions wake up and be 10 cm's and start to push baby out at home...Doc told me my uterus could tear and baby could be born into my stomach and die!!!! I also leave 40 mins away from my hospital and what if i go inot labour and get stuck in traffic :( :(

god i think im thinking too much about it...tell me im going to be ok or slap me :rotfl: :rotfl:

awh chezzy didnt want to read and run I hope your ok sending you lots and lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Try not to worry. I don't think anyone has a baby in under 40 mins - in fact your early contractions will probably go on for hours, so just make sure you go to hospital at the first twinges, so you put your mind at rest (even if you end up there hours early or when it's false labour!!)

I'm sure if docs were that worried things would go wrong, you'd be stuck in there on a ward. Just listen to your body and you'll have plenty of time x

*SLAP* :lol:

First of all you've had babies before so you KNOW there is no chance of you sleeping through any fecking contractions!

Nothing bad is gonna happen mrs, so calm yourself down :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vicki83 said:

First of all you've had babies before so you KNOW there is no chance of you sleeping through any fecking contractions!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i know i know sorry!!!

Vicki83 said:

What she said! :lol:

Don't worry hun, you will be fine, just take things easy! :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to say I know how you feel. I was quite chilled out abou things until I went to the hospital last week and was told that because the baby is oblique breach i.e. sideways they may have to admit me and if the baby were to come now it would be very dangerous. I also live about 45 mins from hospital so now panic everything I get a twinge. Going back to hospital tomorrow for further scan to see if he has turned but he seems pretty comfy as he is. Sounds like your hospital is much the same as mine and has worried you and then just sent you home as if nothings been said! Have to keep reminding myself that both baby and I are healthy! Am sure that if there were real risks of you not getting there in time the hospital would have kept you in. Try not to worry - easier said than done I know xx

KateW said:
Just wanted to say I know how you feel. I was quite chilled out abou things until I went to the hospital last week and was told that because the baby is oblique breach i.e. sideways they may have to admit me and if the baby were to come now it would be very dangerous. I also live about 45 mins from hospital so now panic everything I get a twinge. Going back to hospital tomorrow for further scan to see if he has turned but he seems pretty comfy as he is. Sounds like your hospital is much the same as mine and has worried you and then just sent you home as if nothings been said! Have to keep reminding myself that both baby and I are healthy! Am sure that if there were real risks of you not getting there in time the hospital would have kept you in. Try not to worry - easier said than done I know xx

thanks hun, hope everything goes well for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back