Due in September

I think my kitchen is doomed. The electrician never turned up so now I’m no closer to getting anything sorted out once again. I’m so fed up with it all now!

Urgh sorry to hear about your kitchen woes @Rose83! I find home stuff so stressful! When I was pregnant with my son, we had a new kitchen done, supposed to be completed at 37 weeks- was still going passed my due date! Got the call to say it was finished, went into labour an hour later

I’m just back from a little 5 night trip to Malta - so nice to spend some time away in the sun with my OH and son. For the first time since finding out I was pregnant, the week flew by. 10&1 today, 2 weeks to the scan. Now I’m back from holidays, I do feel extremely anxious about it. Just praying for good news this time xx

Thanks Jenny! It’s at 9.40 this morning so pretty excited! It’s a meeting with consultant too so will probably be lunchtime before I get a chance to post an update :)

@kanga86 - that must have been awful - i hope the sickness calms down for you <3

@angel babe - glad the scan went well hun. i will change your due date over on the 2nd trimester thread. Definitely stay with us :)

Is anyone constipated. Its so annoying, i have never suffered before and go quit regularly. Sorry to be disgusting but its literally there wanting to come out but it just won't budge!! xx
Thank you hun

@JennyS85 I bet it was just amazing to get away. Glad u relaxed. Hopefully the next 2 weeks fly by for you

@Rose83 good luck for ur scan so exciting u get to see baby

This morning was the first morning throughout this pregnancy I was wrenching down the toliet. My lovely boy came in to see what was wrong and rubbed my back. God love him <3
Next Wednesday have 2 appointments one for quad test and one with consultant. Cant wait to see how much baby has grew. 14 weeks tomoro :bump:

Well baby was not really behaving so after about 10 minutes of poking me, getting me to jump up and down and peeing etc it finally turned to a position they could measure me to and do a picture but in all honesty the sonographer had terrible bedside manner and by that point wasn’t very interested in it all. Appt was 9.40 and I’m still here waiting to see the consultant so my husband and kids are really fed up and I’m starving! They have said 9th September for my due date which isn’t really possible or I would have conceived before I had sex but we’ll just go with it baby is measuring 13 weeks according to them.

B8381DBE-EFED-4FD0-8A76-FA31254A3067.jpeg

So finally escaped after 3 hours! The short story of the rest of it was that I’m going to stay consultant led, will get growth scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks because I’ve always had such big babies, refer to physio for my pain, and refer to anaesthetists to discuss my three failed epidurals. So it was all pretty good really and they took all my previous history into account whereas before I felt like it was shoved aside

Rose- scan pics look great, shame the sonographer was a bit crap. Good to hear that they have listened to your history and are putting things in place. How many days have they moved you ahead by?

Jenny- the holiday sounds lovely. So jealous.

I had an awful pregnancy dream last night. I was vying for the affections of Boris Johnson with his new gf. :sick: Thoughts like that could definitely add to the sickness. First day back to work today after my 2 weeks off and it wasn't too bad. So hopefully I'm on the mend. Although I've now got leave that I booked before I went sick, so I'm not back in for another 5 days :D

Rose- scan pics look great, shame the sonographer was a bit crap. Good to hear that they have listened to your history and are putting things in place. How many days have they moved you ahead by?

I had an awful pregnancy dream last night. I was vying for the affections of Boris Johnson with his new gf. :sick: Thoughts like that could definitely add to the sickness. First day back to work today after my 2 weeks off and it wasn't too bad. So hopefully I'm on the mend. Although I've now got leave that I booked before I went sick, so I'm not back in for another 5 days :D
Well by my tracking I should be due 14th, by last period the 12th and they’ve moved me to the 9th which is basically impossible as I would have to have conceived before I ovulated and before I had sex

Rose that's same as me I know the date I ovulated was the 17th dec both confirmed with my ovusense and FF I should be due the 8th yet my due date has jumped till 3rd. I suspect I will go way over the 3rd

Glad ur scan went well in the end and great consultant led get see baby more

Haha Boris .. :sick::rotfl:

Rose that's same as me I know the date I ovulated was the 17th dec both confirmed with my ovusense and FF I should be due the 8th yet my due date has jumped till 3rd. I suspect I will go way over the 3rd

Glad ur scan went well in the end and great consultant led get see baby more

yeah I’m not too bothered with them moving the due date because it really just means that I’ll almost certainly not go over. I’ve never given birth more than 40+1 and twice been induced before my due date so imagine the same could happen. They certainly said today that if they scan me and baby is measuring big like the others have then they would likely induce me early, especially if I was really struggling with the sciatica and stuff then too. Also it’s our 1 year wedding anniversary on the 5th and my
Husband’s birthday on the 7th so could be a busy week for us!

MIL Bday 7th aswell. She'd be so chuffed if they ended up sharing same bday. as my last was born on her mums bday sadly lost her jan that year. Before she died she always said it was a boy and be born that day too.

@Rose83 / great news they are going to give you the growth scans. What date shall I put you on in the second trimester thread??

@AmyThomas - I bloody love boris. His hair always looks like he has been swept through a bush :rotfl:

xx

Fortunately not had any more nightmares since then! Feeling better and better, just constantly tired now. Unfortunately DH has to work late tonight so I've got a loooong day with DD. Going to need a lot of patience and defiantly nap when she does.

I'm so jealous to move to tri 2. Just u beer 2w to my scan day x

I know how you feel Amy, my husband works late a lot and it’s like a marathon making it to bedtime! My two year old pooped in the bath last night (with his brother and sister in there) and I was just thankful it was a night my husband was home so he could deal with getting them in the shower while I cleaned the bath :sick:

we cracked and told everyone last night. I was so sore with sciatica yesterday that I was close to tears and that coupled with how big I’ve got just made me think there was no point trying to cover it up for another few weeks as I was quite sure my mum would notice next week when she is visiting. My cousin is 20 weeks and having her scan today so she is going to find out gender which is exciting!

I just felt the baby move for the first time!! So weird, it’s so distinctive when you feel it for the first time! I’m definitely not crying a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back