Due date help?

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
I found out i was pregnant this morning with a clearblue test. Im a bit confused. The first day of my last period was 9th Jan? One due date predictor tells me im 17 days But another due date predictor tells me im 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant?? Any ideas how this works? xxx This is my first by the way. :oooo:

Get a ticker like mine- that should help they do all the maths for you! But it sounds like you'd be due 17th October, a few days after me :)

Last edited:
ooooohhh so im 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant then? :D I cant remember which one said 17 days maybe id sone it wrong? lol But the conclusion from the other 2 i used said 4 weeks and 2 days .. I guess the doc will tell me tomozz <3 xxx

I always count forward a week and then back three months - so - my first day of period was 5th Nov and the date Im sticking by is 12th August :)

You might be around 17 days from conception, but 4+ weeks pregnant (as pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period :D)

Congratulations :yay:

I hadn't realised until finding out I was pregnant that they count how pregnant you are from the first day of your last period, not from the date you actually conceive. The first day of my last period was 10th Jan so looks like your due the day before me :)

lol Baby Bean i also thought ur due date was worked out from conception haha :wall2: Silly me!!! So yep im just over 4 weeks pregnant :dance: Great stuff! Thank u girls! And good luck to you all <3 xx

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back