xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

Hi im new only got my bfp yesterday im 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and I work out my due dat is 7th july so far. xxx

I've just past the 12 week milestone so superstition is now letting me tell you guys officially so you can add me to the numbers (yes, seriously that superstitious!). Got me BFP on 6th Sept, due on 16th May and first scan is 8th Nov (next Monday at 12.10 - eeek!)

xxx

Congratulations that's v superstitious but glad you got past 12 weeks hun! Not long at all until your scan - fingers crossed all is well for you hun xxxx

Hi im new only got my bfp yesterday im 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and I work out my due dat is 7th july so far. xxx

Oooh congratulations a real newbie!!! Will add you in now hun and welcome xx

Hi ladies
Newbies all added - we are onto July babies!!!
I'm now in Tri 2 but will keep updating until Falling Star sets up the new thread xxxx

Hi ladies
Newbies all added - we are onto July babies!!!
I'm now in Tri 2 but will keep updating until Falling Star sets up the new thread xxxx

Just wanted to say a huge thanks Jodie for keeping all of us tri-1 girlies up to date with bfps, due dates, scan dates ect. Goodluck in tri-2 hun, hopefully be joining you in a weeks time :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya :)
Just wanted to say that I'm really sorry but I won't be able to do the new thread :(
Anyone else able to take it on?
I'm pretty much in the same boat as Flopsy.. finding it hard to relax etc and reading everyone elses worries and concerns is just making me worse, so am only going to be popping in and out occasionally to say Hi. Hope you all understand xx

FS - of course we all understand - I will keep on updating until someone else volunteers xxx

Hi Everyone!
I had my scan on Monday and after being ridiculously nervous it only took a few seconds for them all the worries to disappear and we saw our little baby.
Turns out they thought I was 13 weeks +1 so bye bye first tri for me. Mind you i'm still waiting for the energetic blooming 2nd tri. :)

Attachments

• number2.jpg
    number2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
Congrats to all the newbies!!! Can't believe we're onto July babies!!!! I'm off to tri 2 in a week.....I think?

Hi Everyone!
I had my scan on Monday and after being ridiculously nervous it only took a few seconds for them all the worries to disappear and we saw our little baby.
Turns out they thought I was 13 weeks +1 so bye bye first tri for me. Mind you i'm still waiting for the energetic blooming 2nd tri. :)

Glad it went well hun lovely pic x

Can you put me down for my 12 week scan on 29 Nov please x

Our dates have moved since our scan and the cub is now due on 13th May along with pinkymum and newlywed - must have been nothing on the telly that night in August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back