Due in September

Amy - I am so so tired, I’m really struggling to function. I don’t remember it being this extreme with either of my previous pregnancies. I literally put my 3 YO to bed and get in bed myself! I still can’t cook anything either really so my poor husband is having to do everything. Really hoping to feel better soon!

@Rose83 - that is so exciting you’ve felt first movement. I have to say that is the number 1 fave moment of being pregnant for me. Can’t wait! X

Aww lovely u felt baba.

My son did that once in bath before too my doc .lol thankfully he was only one in the bath.

I'm dosed with head cold today.. I feel like crap.

Rose, that's so exciting. Can't wait to reach that stage.

Poop in the bath :sick: Fortunately my DD's not done that (so far). She's currently skirting round the idea of potty training. She wants to sit on the potty, but tells us she needs to as she is doing a wee in her nappy. I'm not looking forward to having to scoop a poo out of the potty.

Rose, that's so exciting. Can't wait to reach that stage.

Poop in the bath :sick: Fortunately my DD's not done that (so far). She's currently skirting round the idea of potty training. She wants to sit on the potty, but tells us she needs to as she is doing a wee in her nappy. I'm not looking forward to having to scoop a poo out of the potty.

it’s ok you just tip them in the toilet! No need to scoop unless they do particularly wet ones! But I won’t lie the potty is the worst bit as you have to smell it so much more! My daughter was a nightmare and took about 9 months to give up the potty. My son basically did one poo on the potty then decided to use the toilet. My youngest son is at the stage of having done a couple of wee and one poo on the potty but he is the same in that he doesn’t quite say in time that he needs to go and says as he is going in his nappy. Although to be fair the poo in the bath was caused I think by him trying to tell us and just thinking he was trying to mess around and not get in the bath

I can't remember if I've had one of the boys poo in the bath, you would've thought it would be something I would remember!

I finally have my scan date, its 20th March, so 2 weeks away.

Rose love the scan pics, I always get so confused when they move our due dates. With all 3 of my boys they have moved the date forward by 5 or 6 days and I knew exactly when I ovulated. Even this time from the early scan at 6 weeks to the 9 week one I jumped 6 days, so i will be interested to see what the 12wk scan will say.

@kanga86 great you’ve finally got scan date! Think that’s me 18th, @AmyThomas 19th, you 20th! At least we can keep each other company next week here in Tri 1!

I’m still feeling pretty ropey but trying to see it as a good thing! My little boy keeps asking me if I’m sick He is only 3 but does not miss a trick!

My niece/nephew are 2 today so we are off to the zoo for the day. Hubby is working so I need to summon all my energy to chase my whirlwind around! Wish me luck! Hope you all have lovely sundays planned x

Cant wait to see ur ladies scans and hear how u all get on.
My next app is Wednesday, I've 2. 1 to collect my notes and the other for my quads test. So il get to see baby then. Still feeling the odd bit off movement. Like little taps.
I've still got a cold so no plans for much today apart from make some dinner. Me and kids made a lovely cheesecake- one my son can enjoyed. So looks like highlight off my Sunday is cheesecake lol.

Have a lovely day today Jenny

Hey ladies, It’s scan day tommorow for me :)

after a tough week after having grandads funeral I haven’t been excited at all. Is it weird that I’m a hell of a lot more nervous than when I was pregnant with my other 2 :/

hope everyone’s ok xox

Hey ladies, It’s scan day tommorow for me :)

after a tough week after having grandads funeral I haven’t been excited at all. Is it weird that I’m a hell of a lot more nervous than when I was pregnant with my other 2 :/

hope everyone’s ok xox

Love hearing when scans are. Will be stalking tomoro to hear how u get on.
You've had a though week I'm sure.. how are u all holding up?
Best of luck tomoro I'm sure it will be fine and ull get to see ur lovely little baby.

I'm so so tired tonight so I'm in bed already ready to catch up on some needed sleep

Good luck today chickadee! Hope baby behaves for photos!

sorry I’ve been a bit quiet the last few days, busy weekend finally getting a few things done in the house. But also been suffering with a new wave of sickness. Don’t remember ever having this before, weeks 6-9 I definitely felt nauseous, just felt like I needed to eat constantly to take the nausea away. But now I feel sick, on day 4 of feeling like I’m seconds away from actually being sick a lot of the day but then I’m not actually sick. It’s almost like I feel everything is sitting about mid torso level just waiting to come back up. And yet I’ve not actually been sick. It’s a bit like when you’re hungover and you know that being sick will make you feel better, I kind of wish I was being sick to feel better. Hope this stage passes quickly!

Good luck today chickadee, I'm so sorry you haven't felt excited due to your grandads funeral. I lost my grandma when I was pregnant with my second and I was in my first trimester too. Thinking of you

Rose I'm sorry you're feeling so rough, the way you say the sick feels is exactly how I feel all the time it's just awful. Constantly feel like there is food sat in my throat and just above my boobs ready to come up. I've not been sick for 3 days, just feel like it. It is horrible let and I can't wait for it to pass either.

I'm gutted but I've just rearranged my scan date, it's now 4 days later on 24th March, as my sons school is doing a mother's day thing at school right at the time my scan would be. I would be able to go to James's one but not Harry's and I didn't think it was fair to miss it so changed my scan. I will be 13+5 I think so cutting it close for the nuchal measurements but should get an amazing pic by then.

Oh that’s a shame you had to move your scan Kanga :( but totally understand why, I’m having a guilty mum moment because my daughters class are doing a dinosaur activity thing on Thursday and they made invites to invite a parent along which was so sweet but then the school follows it with a notice saying I siblings can come and my husband is away working and there is no one I can leave my youngest with so I need to miss it and she was really sad :(
I’ve actually moved my gender scan earlier because the NHS have given my such an earlier date. So I’m now going on the 25th.

Hey lovely ladies, well had the scan I’m bang on 12 weeks with an estimated due date of 21st of September :) all was fine, then went to do bloods! As I’m a bigger girl I honestly didn’t think she’d find it that fast, but she saw it straight away with a healthy heartbeat ❤️ Baby was laid down and she said that was the best baby she’s seen all morning! Haha!

grandad is shining down on this baby always :) and we’ve decided if it’s a boy to put his name as his middle name :)

35959D1F-FA29-4C7E-B8FE-BCC8ACDE213F.jpeg

Amazing! So pleased you had a great scan @chickadee1990! And so lovely to think about your grandad looking down on you today xx

hi guys i’m new to this but didn’t jusg wanna watch without having my input! i’m 11 weeks tomorrow and i’m due on September 29th. this is first baby, first ever pregnancy after a very long time trying! cannot wait to see little one and hear their heartbeat and know they are okay in there.
Thanks

Welcome @robste91! I’m also 11 weeks tomorrow. Hope pregnancy has been treating you ok so far. Its a very surreal feeling after trying to conceive for a long time. Have you got your scan coming up soon? X

Hey everyone! Just checking in! Hope everyone is keeping ok and I am so happy for everyone that has had their first scan and babies are looking great! I got my appointment letter through today, it isn't until 24th March, I will be 13+4, another 2 weeks to wait which seems like forever away!! Just desperately want to know that everything is ok, so I will be counting down the days! Nausea and tiredness still very much hanging in there! Once my little one goes to bed then I get straight into bed too (in bed already lol) I just cannot keep my eyes open in the evenings!
Look forward to seeing more scan pics and hope everyone is doing well!

hi guys i’m new to this but didn’t jusg wanna watch without having my input! i’m 11 weeks tomorrow and i’m due on September 29th. this is first baby, first ever pregnancy after a very long time trying! cannot wait to see little one and hear their heartbeat and know they are okay in there.
Thanks

Welcome @robste91 and a huge congratulations on your pregnancy!! I am so happy for you as it has obviously been a long time coming, wishing you all the luck and a healthy pregnancy! Look forward to following your pregnancy journey!!! So exciting! :) :)

Welcome @robste91! I’m also 11 weeks tomorrow. Hope pregnancy has been treating you ok so far. Its a very surreal feeling after trying to conceive for a long time. Have you got your scan coming up soon? X

oh really so we due on the same day then? bump buddies for sure lol. i have a scan coming up yeah it’s next week so i’m looking forward to seeing if baby is healthy! had mad morning sickness to the point i’ve had to be off work for a couple days, how about you? have you been trying long? ours was 9 years! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back