Due in September

Hey lovely ladies, well had the scan I’m bang on 12 weeks with an estimated due date of 21st of September :) all was fine, then went to do bloods! As I’m a bigger girl I honestly didn’t think she’d find it that fast, but she saw it straight away with a healthy heartbeat ❤️ Baby was laid down and she said that was the best baby she’s seen all morning! Haha!

grandad is shining down on this baby always :) and we’ve decided if it’s a boy to put his name as his middle name :)

View attachment 90357

Aww look at that little beaut...
So glad ur scan went well

oh really so we due on the same day then? bump buddies for sure lol. i have a scan coming up yeah it’s next week so i’m looking forward to seeing if baby is healthy! had mad morning sickness to the point i’ve had to be off work for a couple days, how about you? have you been trying long? ours was 9 years! x

Congratulations and welcome.
Gosh uve have been thru alot of emotions I bet trying for 9 years. Delighted for u that u are having this little miracle. X

Hey everyone! Just checking in! Hope everyone is keeping ok and I am so happy for everyone that has had their first scan and babies are looking great! I got my appointment letter through today, it isn't until 24th March, I will be 13+4, another 2 weeks to wait which seems like forever away!! Just desperately want to know that everything is ok, so I will be counting down the days! Nausea and tiredness still very much hanging in there! Once my little one goes to bed then I get straight into bed too (in bed already lol) I just cannot keep my eyes open in the evenings!
Look forward to seeing more scan pics and hope everyone is doing well!

Hopefully the 2 weeks fly in for you. X

oh really so we due on the same day then? bump buddies for sure lol. i have a scan coming up yeah it’s next week so i’m looking forward to seeing if baby is healthy! had mad morning sickness to the point i’ve had to be off work for a couple days, how about you? have you been trying long? ours was 9 years! x

Yes due same day! My scan is next Wed.

9 years! How utterly amazing this must feel for you! A little miracle...

Nowhere near as long for me but felt forever!! 2 years with our son whose coming up 4 and 2 more years for baby I lost last year. Very lucky to have conceived this rainbow after 7 months which I wasn’t expecting at all.

@VictoriaNi - good to hear from you! Hope next 2 weeks fly by x

Evening ladies, sorry for being a bit quiet, Been feeling terrible again.

Great news on the scan chickadee, what a well behaved baby, and such a cute picture. Sorry you've had your grandads passing and funeral to deal with, but what a lovely idea to remember him in the name of its a boy.

hi robste91, congrats on your pregnancy.

my scan is on the 19th, and I'm really hoping that the days fly by until then. Had to say no to a mothers day tea at my daughters nursery that day. Scan is in the am but as hubby and I are driving to it together and then going straight to work i won't be able to get to the nursery on my own. But hopefully she's too young to really get it. Hopefully they'll do something next year and I can go when on maternity leave.

after feeling ok for the last week or so I'm feeling terrible again. So nauseous, it's like it's right there, but I'm not actually sick. Already phoned in sick for tomorrow. We've got a full team meeting that is supposed to last 4hrs. Being stuck in that would have been torture. Esp with trying to keep the pregnancy quiet. My boss has been really good though and said I can obvs take as much time off sick as I want, and if I do go in but need to leave early, or do reduced hours that fine and we can discuss. It's nice because , although I could get signed off I feel like being able to go in and do bits, without the pressure of a full day, might help.

@chickadee1990 - gorgeous scan, so glad it all went ok and what a lovely thing to do naming your bubba after your grandad if its a boy. That is what i will be doing. Grandad's name for a middle name if its a boy and nan's middle name for middle name if its a girl. Hope that make sense haha. I will add your new date to the 2nd trimester thread <3

@robste91 - Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. 9 years is a very long time so i am very happy you got your miracle. Look forward to following your journey.

@VictoriaNi - I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you. It really does feel like a lifetime when your waiting to see your little bubs.

Congratulations and welcome.
Gosh uve have been thru alot of emotions I bet trying for 9 years. Delighted for u that u are having this little miracle. X
thank you so much, i know it’s been a long old ride but we got there finally now just can’t wait for the special scan to see and hear them xx

@chickadee1990 - gorgeous scan, so glad it all went ok and what a lovely thing to do naming your bubba after your grandad if its a boy. That is what i will be doing. Grandad's name for a middle name if its a boy and nan's middle name for middle name if its a girl. Hope that make sense haha. I will add your new date to the 2nd trimester thread <3

@robste91 - Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. 9 years is a very long time so i am very happy you got your miracle. Look forward to following your journey.

@VictoriaNi - I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you. It really does feel like a lifetime when your waiting to see your little bubs.
thank you i’m glad i’ve found a little community that is so welcoming xx

Yes due same day! My scan is next Wed.

9 years! How utterly amazing this must feel for you! A little miracle...

Nowhere near as long for me but felt forever!! 2 years with our son whose coming up 4 and 2 more years for baby I lost last year. Very lucky to have conceived this rainbow after 7 months which I wasn’t expecting at all.

@VictoriaNi - good to hear from you! Hope next 2 weeks fly by x
ohh my scan is on the thursday i look forward to seeing your little rainbow baby! yeah it most defo is a miracle and one i never thought i’d experience. xxx

Hey lovely ladies, hope you are doing well. I thought I had turned a corner this week as haven't been actually sick for 5 days, yay! During the day the nausea has been awful but feeling manageable and I've been able to do more things around the house, but come 4-5pm I feel absolutely rotten, been in bed before 9pm all week just to get some relief.

Had a funny chat with the teachers in my sons class at school pick up. They said James is spreading rumours about you, that your having another baby and it's a girl lol I told them the baby part was true, but didn't know about the girl bit yet as too early. Bless him, he is super excited about the new baby. His teacher is pregnant and due in May and he strokes her bump, so cute!

Hey @kanga86, so glad to hear you’ve got some relief from the sickness however small! No idea how you’ve coped so far!

I’m in bed by 9 most nights at the moments. I get up for work at half 5 which has been a real struggle for the last few weeks. I worked from home yesterday as just couldn’t face the commute.

I’m still feeling sick but I’m starting to think part of it is anxiety. I’ve passed the point earlier this week where my last baby stopped growing and it’s on my mind a lot. Just wish I could fast forward to Wednesday but equally terrified of bad news. Such a weird limbo! I just want to get safely to tri 2 and start to enjoy it and be excited! Xx

Jenny, I'm with you on the anxiety. I've got my scan next Thursday and I can't wait. Starting to get really anxious about it. Just want to know all is ok. I've got no reason to be worried (apart from the norm) but I really am.I

I'm also in bed by 2100 most nights, but having the weirdest dreams and waking loads to try and get comfortable.

pleased the sickness is easing up a bit kanga. Fingers crossed the worst is gone.

can I ask if any of you have had any round ligament pain, and what it's felt like. I can't remember anything from my first pregnancy. Think I might be having some now, but not sure.
also when are we saying we are out of the 1st tri and into the 2nd? Is it end of 12w, end of 13w, 13w and a bit? Just wanted to check.x

Jenny, I'm with you on the anxiety. I've got my scan next Thursday and I can't wait. Starting to get really anxious about it. Just want to know all is ok. I've got no reason to be worried (apart from the norm) but I really am.I

I'm also in bed by 2100 most nights, but having the weirdest dreams and waking loads to try and get comfortable.

pleased the sickness is easing up a bit kanga. Fingers crossed the worst is gone.

can I ask if any of you have had any round ligament pain, and what it's felt like. I can't remember anything from my first pregnancy. Think I might be having some now, but not sure.
also when are we saying we are out of the 1st tri and into the 2nd? Is it end of 12w, end of 13w, 13w and a bit? Just wanted to check.x
@AmyThomas - I’ve been suffering with round ligament pain all day today. It’s normally on the right side in your groin/hip area. Feels like stabbing pains. I sneezed today and god it bloody hurt. I googled though and it’s all normal. It’s just the uterus expanding and bubba growing in there :) xx

Thanks char, that sounds like it. It's like sharp, stabbing pains down low. But it's really quick. Like as soon as it's happened its gone, but it makes me go 'ooh'. Seems to happen when I'm up and down and doing things. x

Jenny I don’t know how you are getting up at 5:30am for work. I’ve been signed off work since 6-7wks, and not planning on going back for another couple of weeks. I can imagine your anxiety is high, try 1 is the worst limbo time ever. Not too long for your scan now.

Amy I’ve had a bit of round ligament pain, I usually get it on my left side, horrible sharp stabbing pain, that catches your breathe but then it’s gone. It’s because everything is stretching and growing, it’s not nice though. I say tri 2 starts on 13 weeks as you are entering your 14th week of pregnancy, not long and we will all be in tri 2! :)

Think I jinxed myself and had a bad sickness day yesterday/this morning. Feeling a bit better now I’ve eaten something. I do think it is worse with anxiety though as I was worrying about smp yesterday, and needing to return to work before I’m ready, but trying to feel calm about it today as worrying about it won’t change anything.

Thanks Kanga. I can't wait to know everything is ok and hit tri 2. I feel like I wasn't this nervous last time, but I can't remember. I also think the more you do it the more you realise how lucky you had to be able to get pregnant and (hopefully) have happy and healthy pregnancies and babies. Such a privilege.

hope you're still feeling better. My DD has been full of snot and cold today, so been pretty horrid. Thank god for calpol. And she had a 2.5hr nap at lunchtime (must be feeling bad), so I managed to get a good nap in. Still being lazy though and ordering another takeaway for dinner. I really fancy turkish. But if I can't spend the money on wine, why not!

Morning ladies! I think I’m going crazy....could I be feeling first movements now???? 11&5 today...) Had it about 14/15 weeks with my first pregnancy.

Pregnancy after loss is terrifying but I just experienced my first burst of pure joy! I soooo hope I’m not imagining it...

Aww jenny that's class nothing kikte those first little flutters. I did feel mine early too. Was just saying other day I was hoping I'd be feeling it more as felt the first flutters early. But yestrday I felt it a few times in a day that was a first. Great to get a lovely little reminder especially with all this gloom going on in the world. Def makes me smile.

Jenny, that's awesome. I thought I felt some 'popping' a few days ago (I'm 11w 6 today) but not sure. Can't remember when I felt movement last time, but I feel it was closer to the 20w point. Desperately waiting for my scan on Thursday and to know that there's actually something there and it's ok x

Jenny I definitely felt my second baby at around 10 weeks. My third I can’t really remember but think it was a similar time. I’m 14 and a half now and first felt them about a week ago and tonight I think it’s doing laps in there. It’s honestly going crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back