Peeking in slowly...

kanga86

Reaction score
I got a bfp yesterday on a tesco cheapie test and confirmed today with a cb digi 1-2 weeks :) only 11-12 dpo so quite scared AF will show at the weekend.

Very nervous to be here after my mmc in June but feeling good about this time around.

Looking forward to getting to know all of u xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319100678.627216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319100678.627216.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 8
Hi kanga, a little congratulations to you from me.....but I will definitely send a bigger congratulations after the weekend when you are able to accept that you are defo preggers!! Sending lots and lots and lots of good luck your way xxxxx (and a little squeak of excitement for you!)

yay kanga we got here finally haha! i was scared this morning before i poas that af would come, darent get up and check, glad i did though so you will be fine, wave goodbye to the witch for a nice 9mnths hun :D xx

Yey deedee, I still can't believe we made it! Uber excited still :) xx

hehehe me too...taking lo to school and i kept giggling its madness but good madness!! due similar time too eeeek!!! xxx

Kanga I think you're our first July mummy! xx

Omg first dee then u! So happy for u both, u have both been through tough times and gave me support when I was too congratulations and the best of luck :) xxxx

Omg first dee then u! So happy for u both, u have both been through tough times and gave me support when I was too congratulations and the best of luck :) xxxx

hehe...kanga actually got in there before me :shakehead: hahaha!! wasnt far behind though lol xx

hehe...kanga actually got in there before me :shakehead: hahaha!! wasnt far behind though lol xx

Aww did she lol i just went by whos post i seen first lol but thats amazing and i truely feel so happy for u both xxxx

ahh thanks so much hun hopefully be you soon fx xx

Hello and congratuspations welcome to the mad house of worry and mayhem (waves)

Great news ladies. I am very pleased you are both back in tri 1. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:D

It's wonderful to see you both here :love: massive congratulations and am sure you will both be very fine xxxxxxxxxxx

Today is a very good day!!!!! Hugggeeeeee congrats babe!! So excited for you!! Loving all the BFPS today!! X

Huge congrats Kanga hun! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!xx

Congrats kanga wishing u a sticky bean! Awesome news!!! Xxx

I just found your BFP thread and commented there, but this deserves another congratulations babe xxxxx

Thank u everyone! :)

Kedi I can't believe we are back in tri 1 together, although I am a few weeks behind u this time!!

Kiera I did get a faint bfp yesterday, but was too scared to come in here until I got my digi result today!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back