xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

Hi Jodie
Hope you are well, i forgot that id still be on this thread, could you please remove me? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, sorry hun hope you are holding up ok - massive :hug: xxx

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but i thought what better day to join other than my birthday? We got our bfp on 28th Sept, not really sure on dates but around the first week in June :). We've got a scan next Monday so we're just hoping for some good news! Anyway I'm Suzie and live in Staffs and 24 today with my 1st pregnancy. It's been so hard not telling anyone for so long! Hopefully will be sticking around so i can get to know you all better.

Hey hun somehow I think I missed you when going through the additions so will add you in now - so sorry! Congratulations!!! xx

Just seen that I did add you when you told us about your scan! xx

Thank you for having me here but I am off to tri 2 now even though due date was pushed back two days to 4th June.

Bye bye all, see you all soon xxx

I'm off to tri 2 today as i'm finally 13 weeks and due on June 3rd :). Look forward to seeing you all in tri 2!!

Hi, please can i join too got my BFP last fri so think i'm due july 28th but i guess that could all change when i have a scane. Have so many mixed feelings at the mo!!
xx

me too ! I got my bfb yesterday , and am due july 30th I think ? I'm terrified :)

Thank you for having me here but I am off to tri 2 now even though due date was pushed back two days to 4th June.

Bye bye all, see you all soon xxx

Welcome over in tri 2 hun xx

Hi, please can i join too got my BFP last fri so think i'm due july 28th but i guess that could all change when i have a scane. Have so many mixed feelings at the mo!!
xx

Of course will add you in now - congratulations! Hope you're starting to enjoy it xx

Hun I am on the move too to Tri 2, had my scan on Monday and am 14 weeks and due 2 Jun now not 8 Jun x

Can i join too? I'll be due on 14th August. Just got my BFP yesterday x x x

Can i join too? I'll be due on 14th August. Just got my BFP yesterday x x x

Congratulations! Of course you can join - the first August baby wow! Will add you in now hun xx

Wow we're onto August babies ladies!!! Still looking for a volunteer to take over this thread as I'm a bit rubbish at remembering to pop in regularly enough to keep it properly updated! Be better if someone in tri 1 was happy for me to ask the mods to transfer it to you? xx

aww are you still doing it :(

and omg we are up to august already eeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back