xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

jodied

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wondered if people who are relatively new to Tri 1 fancy swapping dates etc.

***WOULD ANYONE WHO IS DUE IN JUNE/JULY/AUGUST LIKE TO TAKE OVER THIS THREAD SINCE I'M NOW IN TRI 2? IF SO I'LL ASK ONE OF THE MODS TO MOVE IT TO YOU***

Ladies who have recently moved onto Tri 2 or are heading there very shortly :wave: see you there soon

Liverpool mum - :bfp: on 20th September 2010 - due on 2nd June 2011
Midnight - :bfp: on 23rd September 2010 - due on 2nd June 2011
Babybell - :bfp: on 23rd September 2010 - due on 2nd June 2011
XHopefulX - :bfp: on 27th September 2010 - due on 2nd June 2011
Suzie86 - :bfp: on 28th September 2010 - due on 3rd June 2011
Galaxyblue - :bfp: on 28th September 2010 - due on 4th June 2011

Babies due in June 2011:

Wishuponastar - :bfp: on 25th September 2010 - due on 4th June 2011
Tipper - :bfp: on 26th September 2010 - due on 5th June 2011
Roo3 -:bfp: on 28th September 2010 - due on 5th June 2011
Loulou1986 - :bfp: on 27th September 2010 - due on 9th June 2011
SammyJ - :bfp: on 27th September 2010 - due on 9th June 2011
Archiesmummy - :bfp: on .... - due on 9th June 2011
Sunnyb - :bfp: on 9th October 2010 - due on 13th June 2011
Flopsybunny - :bfp: on 3rd October 2010 - due on 15th June 2011
xShauna_bazx - :bfp: on 5th October 2010 - due on 17th June 2011
Fallingstar - :bfp: on 9th October 2010 - due in June 2011
Clairebear22 - :bfp: on 12th October 2010 - due on 19th June 2011
Kegzi1103 - :bfp: on 17th October 2010 - due on 24th June 2011
Nmf1987 - :bfp: on 22nd October 2010 - due on 26th June 2011
Buzby - :bfp: on 26th October 2010 - due on 29th June 2011

Babies due in July 2011:

Leibiloo87 - :bfp: on 1st November 2010 - due on 7th July 2011
Bluebell - :bfp: on 10th November 2010 - due on 17th July 2011
MissLoobylou - :bfp: on 26th November 2010 - due on 28th July 2011
tinytoes - :bfp: on 27th November 2010 - due on 30th July 2011

Babies due in August 2011:

Jacki2010 - :bfp: on 1st December 2010 - due on 14th August 2011

Big hugs for:

Awful news for Mummy2Adam who's baby died after her 12 week scan - huge :hug:

Really sad news for Bella2 who has suffered a missed miscarriage - massive :hug: - see post here http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/first-trimester/144849-sad-news.html

Big hug for xjdx who had a scan on 27th September and saw her baby's HB but who suffered bleeding and went back for another scan on 30th September and HB was no longer there. Huge :hug: hun - we are all thinking of you at this difficult time. Lots of love xxxx

Massive hugs for Babyelmo who got to her 12 week scan and found out that her baby had died at 11 weeks. Absolutely massive :hug: for you we are all thinking of you hun. Lots of love xxxx

Huge hugs for Islandgirl who has lost her baby through a miscarriage. Massive :hug: for you hun - we are thinking of you. Lots of love xxxx

Our thoughts are with Wiganlass2010 and Zoziebubly who both got their BFPs but who have suffered ectopic pregnancies. Big :hug: for you both and lots of love xxxx

Our thoughts also go out to Constantstar who also got her BFP but then suffered an early miscarriage. Again massive :hug: and lots of love xxxx

Anyone new? Come and join us!!!

Let me know if anyone else wants to be added and we can work our way through Tri 1 together - I'm already terrified that it isn't real or something is going to go wrong!!!

Anyone heading off to Tri 2?

Also if you let me know when you are moving onto Tri 2 we can wave you off (until we see you there!!!) x

Jodie

Last edited:
I got my BFP on August 5th. My due date is unclear yet because I really don't know the date of my last af, my scan is in a couple of weeks so i'll know then, but it's some time between the March 25th and April 7th!!

I know just how you feel about being worried it isn't real. When I was pregnant with my daughter eight years ago, I had hyperemesis. This time i'm just a bit nauseus and I keep worrying there's a reason why i'm not so sick this time and that there's something wrong. Roll on my scan!

xx

CONGRATULATIONS Jodie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:dance::dance::dance::wave:

I got my BFP on 1st Aug, baby due April 10th xxxxxxxxx

I got my BFP on August 5th. My due date is unclear yet because I really don't know the date of my last af, my scan is in a couple of weeks so i'll know then, but it's some time between the March 25th and April 7th!!

I know just how you feel about being worried it isn't real. When I was pregnant with my daughter eight years ago, I had hyperemesis. This time i'm just a bit nauseus and I keep worrying there's a reason why i'm not so sick this time and that there's something wrong. Roll on my scan!

xx

I guess all of our dates will alter when we have had our scans. Glad I'm not alone in my concerns! Have added your dates x x

CONGRATULATIONS Jodie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:dance::dance::dance::wave:

I got my BFP on 1st Aug, baby due April 10th xxxxxxxxx

Hi jody have added your dates - can't believe we have the same name (but spelt differently) as it's quite unusual x

Got my BFP on august 10th, due 22nd of april! excited! xx

Got mine on 21st August - am due 2nd May!! So close to Zoziebubly!!
Im worried about every single twinge and ache - which I am getting a lot of, feels like a right party in my belly at the mo,lol!

xxx

Im worried about every single twinge and ache - which I am getting a lot of, feels like a right party in my belly at the mo,lol!

xxx

yep me to lea! every little twinge ache or weird ligament stretch i immediately go in to full blown worry!!
I think we need to just relax and enjoy the ride, But its difficult!!
I wish i had my own scan machine. Each time i felt anything i would be straight on that thing!

I have a confession to make Jodie about my name :oops::oops::oops::oops:

When I joined I still hadnt told many people I was pregnant and I didnt expect to love it here as much as I do and post over 100 posts in 3 weeks LOL so I didnt use my real name, it sounds so bloody stupid now but at the time it made perfect sense:roll::doh: Now I feel dishonest lol, My name is Jo which is actually Joanna xxxxx But I like Jody so I think i will keep it if thats ok?:whistle::whistle::lol: xxxxxxxx

I have a confession to make Jodie about my name :oops::oops::oops::oops:

When I joined I still hadnt told many people I was pregnant and I didnt expect to love it here as much as I do and post over 100 posts in 3 weeks LOL so I didnt use my real name, it sounds so bloody stupid now but at the time it made perfect sense:roll::doh: Now I feel dishonest lol, My name is Jo which is actually Joanna xxxxx But I like Jody so I think i will keep it if thats ok?:whistle::whistle::lol: xxxxxxxx

Of course!

I understand important - I thought about using a diff name as lots of people do! I'm just pleased you like the name!

xxx

yep me to lea! every little twinge ache or weird ligament stretch i immediately go in to full blown worry!!
I wish i had my own scan machine. Each time i felt anything i would be straight on that thing!

Lol, I ve just done a thread for having stomach ache - and im thinking, of COURSE im going to get stomach ache you loon! :dohh:
Maybe we cud hire a scan machine at derriford/treliske, somewhere in bewteen us, and we cud share,lol!
Its actually started to sink in now though - had to declare it as work yesterday, so no more uniform or horrible shifts - yay!
I reckon there will still be people joining us in here from august - its not over yet!
xxxxx

Absolutely I think there might be one newbie on her way - catty - she has just posted her BFP so hopefully she might want to join us? Let us know if you do catty! xx

Hello,

can i join, got my BFP on 1st August think ill be due around the 11th april but will confirm after 12 week scan as not sure... still AGES to go tho... am not enjoying this pregnancy as much as my first... just feeling guilty all the time that im too tired to do things with my 2yr old... or not feeling great etc etc so hopefully it will go quick! lol

xx

Hello,

can i join, got my BFP on 1st August think ill be due around the 11th april but will confirm after 12 week scan as not sure... still AGES to go tho... am not enjoying this pregnancy as much as my first... just feeling guilty all the time that im too tired to do things with my 2yr old... or not feeling great etc etc so hopefully it will go quick! lol

xx

Hello Mrs Pink of course you can join us - I will add you in now!

I definitely agree the scan seems ages away!!

Try not to worry - I'm sure your 2 year old will be fine - be good for him/her to entertain themselves for a while as they will soon have to share mummy!! Definitely don't feel guilty though hun - you must look after yourself x

Hello,

xx

Hello Mrs Pink of course you can join us - I will add you in now!

I definitely agree the scan seems ages away!!

Try not to worry - I'm sure your 2 year old will be fine - be good for him/her to entertain themselves for a while as they will soon have to share mummy!! Definitely don't feel guilty though hun - you must look after yourself x

I've added you to the list - you are really close to jody!!

Hi Everyone, I got a BFP on Sunday (22nd Aug) and I think due date is 5th of May - although slightly confused / concerned as had lots of preg symptoms four weeks before BFP but test was neg and had a 'very short' period in between so totally confused about due date?!.

I am like a lot of others in this thread - I have almost constant dull ache in tummy and am a little worried. Also reluctant to tell anyone other than Hubby as I can't believe this is real either. 3 home tests say it is. Going to the docs on Tuesday and will tell him about my concerns :)

i'm hoping I have a better docs appt that some other ladies on here :-(

I'm here!

I think my dates are..BFP 25th Aug, Due 6th May but I'm not 100% sure, something around that.

So so so so excited but about 10 times more scared. I have absolutely no symptoms so far which makes me nervous but it's great that there are so many of us all feeling the same things!

Can't wait for us ALL to make it through Tri 1

xxx

excited for all tri 1, love hearing from you all, but did any one get a bfp around the same time as me ? i dont think so LOL xxx

xxx

Lol, I ve just done a thread for having stomach ache - and im thinking, of COURSE im going to get stomach ache you loon! :dohh:
Maybe we cud hire a scan machine at derriford/treliske, somewhere in bewteen us, and we cud share,lol!
Its actually started to sink in now though - had to declare it as work yesterday, so no more uniform or horrible shifts - yay!
I reckon there will still be people joining us in here from august - its not over yet!
xxxxx

I'll Call Treliske, get a machine booked lol.

I reckon we will have a few more BFP's to come. just been ooking at the symptom spot page and there are alot of suspicious symptoms!

Bet you are glad you your role has changed at work now. would have worried me sick being pregnant and doing what you do!
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back