Due in September

Aw glad both babies are healthy @AmyThomas and @robste91. So sorry your husband couldn’t come in with you, that’s a really tough one to take.

Great that all was well for you both though and Amy we are now the same due date I think.

What’s your new due date @robste91? X
it’s now the 3rd october, i hope i can still stay in this group lol!
yeah was tough, more so for hubby xx

So glad your scan went well Robste, such a shame hubby couldn’t go in with you, that doesn’t seem fair at all.

Victoria my scan is on Tuesday too, feels forever away lol Mine is at 11:40am what time is yours? Sorry that you’ve had to cancel the party, you are right and your little boy is too young to really understand but such a shame you can’t announce your pregnancy now to everyone.

@kanga86 my scan is at 08.45am! It really can't come quick enough! It is hard to believe there is actually a baby in there until you see it! Fingers crossed all is ok. Can't shake these first trimester symptoms. Still exhausted. Still sick most days. Look forward to it all starting to ease! Good luck with your scan, can't wait to hear how it goes on Tuesday!

Aww a nice early scan, good luck I'm sure all will be great. Fortunately I know baby is doing okay in there as I have used a doppler and have found the heartbeat. It really is such a lovely sound, but I'm still excited to actually see baby on the screen. Think it will make it more real for hubby too as with this being so unplanned he hasn't really accepted it yet. I'm still feeling nauseous constantly and still taking my really strong anti sickness meds. If I'm slightly late taking them I sure know about it, luckily only physically sick every other day or so which I am grateful about, just wish I didn't feel like it constantly.

Yay, please baby is ok robste. Such a shame your husband couldn't come in. My lady told me that after they had left messages to confirm the scan they refused to call again to say you had to come alone. So I think I was really lucky and we just snuck in. Course we'll let you stay :rotfl:

Victoria, such a shame to have to cancel the party. I'm with you in feeling annoyed that any plans are all now gone, but completely understand the reason. Had taken some of the fun out of it all though. For the first time in ages I have felt fairly energetic and pretty awake all day. Not sure if it's getting to the end of tri 1, or the buzz of the scan. But from tomorrow I'm stuck in with a 2.5yo so that will go straight away. At any other time I'd demand someone sent wine, but no......

Hey girls hope everyone is doing well glad all recent scans have went great. Cant wait till ur all over on the other side. Which I think will be soon, right?

Any of uz got a a constant headache. I dont know if its pregnancy related or just stress with all this covid stuff.

Yeah ttcno2, we should all be over very soon. I'm 13+1weeks today so technically tri 2 but I'm not moving over til I've had my scan on Tuesday.

I've had awful headaches but I'm sure they are stress related due to covid. Been so much worry over having to self isolate (I'm still on sick leave at the moment) and now with the schools closing and having all 3 boys to occupy for God knows how long. I just don't know how we will all cope being stuck at home, trying to get them to do school work and generally stop them getting bored and us all going insane!

It's going to be hard kanga.
I'm hoping the schools will be back in September but who knows. Kids left early on school last friday for appointments little did we know that was last time they would be in school. I haven't even started any school work with them yet. All still lazy mode which we need to snap out off. We are heading out for a walk now. Kids have been just playing outside around the house. So feel we need to go somwhere else .

It's going to be so hard no to be in lazy mode and just letting the kids do whatever. I'm not planning on being super strict like with a routine etc and just go with the flow about it all. If we get some school stuff one day and not the next then so be it. It will be much better and easier if we are all happy. Hope you manage to have a nice walk ttcno2

I get to move over to tri 2 tomorrow, yay. Got my parents round tomorrow for a mothers day thing so going to tell them and other family from tomorrow. It's weird as I've wanted to tell people so much, but now it's here I almost want to keep it as our little secret. Haha

Turns out both me (if I was in work) and DH are key workers so we can still get childcare, but I'm a bit reluctant. She only goes 2 days a week (is with family for 1 day) and I'm concerned that there will be different staff and kids there, and that she will be around kids that's parents are front line and constantly around sick people/lots of people (me & DH are in a military confined environment), so there will be a higher risk of exposure to her and me. Her not going save's us £500pcm (useful when planning for baby #2) and if she goes and kids are constantly sick and get sent home we'll still have to pay. Does that make sense? Fortunately DH will be home every other week to help too.

I've been having loads of headaches, think it's a mixture of hormonal stuff and the stress lately. And me being home in the day means I eat pretty poorly. If I'm in work i make sure I take fruit, put it on my desk and eat it. When I'm home if I'm eating DD will want to eat constantly and it messes with meals, and I forget about the fruit as it's not right in front of me. Must be better.

I’ve had headaches too - it’s definitely the stress. I’ve discovered that building with Lego de-stresses me, we’ve got the modular buildings stuff for adults and if I just sit doing that for an hour or two I forget about everything and my headache goes!

Kanga I’m with you on the stress of having all 3 at home! Mine were off with a cough and snot and of course have never gone back which today really upset me for my little girl. She was only in primary first year and won’t get transition to primary 2 like she would have, she LOVED her teacher and it’s going to be so tough for her to never have her again. I’m kind of hoping the school think about that and maybe make the teachers go with them and teach the following year too so that she would get the same teacher again but I could see that being unpopular further up the school. Even just silly stuff like the fact she was so excited to wear summer dresses after Easter and now she won’t get to.
I’m going to try to get some stuff together for her to carry on learning but not do that much with my two younger ones and just try to get them in the garden for an hour a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back