Due 9th September :)

Sproglett

Reaction score
So my story goes...

I've had 3 failed pregnancies previously (1 mmc, 1 ectopic & 1mc) so my husband and I both went for tests which came up normal. But I have been put on treatment. I have to take 75mg Asprin everyday upto 36weeks, 5mg (rather than the 400mmg standard dose) folic acid untill 12weeks (by scan) and 400mg twice daily of Cyclogest pessary (inserted when only dh should go lol).

THIS PREGNANCY...
BFP on 31/12/11
Scan 12/1/12 (6w+2 by LMP) at EPU to ensure baby is in the right place (sonographer saw what looked like a water bubble in my womb which could indicate ectopic again) return scan booked
Scan 26/1/12 (8w+2 by LMP) at EPU saw baby 6w+5 and saw hb fluttering away and Midwife booking in appointment
Bleed 27/1/12 went to Drs book in again at EPU
Scan 30/1/12 (8w+6 by LMP) at EPU saw baby 8w+2 and hb still strong, baby had 11days growth in 4 days (although scans are not the law they are just an estimate lol)
12 week scan 1/3/12 - BABY IS PERFECT! measuring 12w+4

Cannot believe its finally happening for us, i'm sooooo excited
icon_smile.gif

That's wonderful for you, especially after all you've been through! I'm due the same day as you :)

xxx

You give me hope darling - this is pregnancy number four for me as well.... Touch wood If all goes to plan I'll have a scan at 7 weeks just to put my mind at rest....

I hope now you can begin to relax and enjoy this sweetie!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
yeah, i thought i would try to help other people by telling my story too, i was so scared this time round and now i'm so happy, I don't feel pregnant but come the summer i'm sure i will lol :)

FX for h&h pregnancies to all of you x x
Hope you get your early scan CARNAT22 and Tara1985 i'm adding you as a bump buddy :)

Last edited:
awwww lovely sucess story :) :) massive congrats hun xxxxxx

How lovely, huge congratulations!x

lovely so pleased for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member