xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

Our dates have moved since our scan and the cub is now due on 13th May along with pinkymum and newlywed - must have been nothing on the telly that night in August!

Awww that's so cool Missy! Although I really hope baba doesn't arrive on FRIDAY the 13th! I'm not superstitious but that freaks me out a bit lol. So you should be moving to tri 2 with me tomorrow?
X

Jeez yeah...i'll have my legs tightly crossed that day! My OH thinks it's hilarious and keeps suggesting names like Lucifer and Damien. Grrrr!

I will indeed be off the the land of tri 2 tomorrow - yikes!
xxx

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but i thought what better day to join other than my birthday? We got our bfp on 28th Sept, not really sure on dates but around the first week in June :). We've got a scan next Monday so we're just hoping for some good news! Anyway I'm Suzie and live in Staffs and 24 today with my 1st pregnancy. It's been so hard not telling anyone for so long! Hopefully will be sticking around so i can get to know you all better.

Welcome to the forum Suzie and happy birthday!!

Good luck with the scan....i had mine earlier this week and it's totally amazing!

Mia
xxx

i made a thread on my scan - it went well and got loads of good pics! xx

Our dates have moved since our scan and the cub is now due on 13th May along with pinkymum and newlywed - must have been nothing on the telly that night in August!

Will change it hun xx

Hi I'm just moving over from ttc :) so plesed I got BFP on Wednesday and have calculated my due date to be 17th July :)

I'm going to have loads of questions and I am really exited, but I'm also really anxious things are going to go wrong.

Last edited:
Hey, my due date has moved forward three days and is now 4th June.xx

Hi I'm just moving over from ttc :) so plesed I got BFP on Wednesday and have calculated my due date to be 17th July :)

I'm going to have loads of questions and I am really exited, but I'm also really anxious things are going to go wrong.

Congratulations Bluebell! You must be so excited!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Will add you in now x

Hello ladies, i had my scan on Monday and everything is fine :). I'm 11 weeks 3 so my due date is 3rd June. Babies in the right place, normal length and heartbeat. So releaved as i'd stopped having symptoms so was worried as hell. I can't wait until 17th Jan to see baby again.

Hello ladies, i had my scan on Monday and everything is fine :). I'm 11 weeks 3 so my due date is 3rd June. Babies in the right place, normal length and heartbeat. So releaved as i'd stopped having symptoms so was worried as hell. I can't wait until 17th Jan to see baby again.

Glad all is well! Will add you in hun - congratulations!

Jodie, if you ask the mods nicely, they can change the thread starter from yourself to someone else and they can just continue it.

Can't believe your Tri 2 already! xx

Hi Jodie
Hope you are well, i forgot that id still be on this thread, could you please remove me? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot about this .. I moved over to tri 2 the other day :D see all you over there soon xx

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but i thought what better day to join other than my birthday? We got our bfp on 28th Sept, not really sure on dates but around the first week in June :). We've got a scan next Monday so we're just hoping for some good news! Anyway I'm Suzie and live in Staffs and 24 today with my 1st pregnancy. It's been so hard not telling anyone for so long! Hopefully will be sticking around so i can get to know you all better.

Hey hun somehow I think I missed you when going through the additions so will add you in now - so sorry! Congratulations!!! xx

Jodie, if you ask the mods nicely, they can change the thread starter from yourself to someone else and they can just continue it.

Can't believe your Tri 2 already! xx

That's a really good idea! Will do that as soon as someone volunteers! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back