Dragon's cave... egg game thing

Anna23 said:
Urchin said:
Anna23 said:
my egg is soft what does this mean? :(

they are being viewed too much, you need to hide them for a bit.

check him tonight and tomorrow and when he's not soft anymore you can unhide him

OMG @ blooms dragon :rotfl:

OMG b loom what did you do? Stick him ina bag of fertiliser?!

I havent done anything i just realised he is infact a she so i have had to rename her Bella.

What the hell you been feeding her bloom?! :shock: She's a biff!, I am very jealous! :lol:

MUST...STOP...GETTING...EGGS!!

I have to many can I give them away to certain people?

I dont know why but I just got this one! Its just when i used to click on them they were always gone now I keep getting them :wall: :wall:

muppetmummy said:
What the hell you been feeding her bloom?! :shock: She's a biff!, I am very jealous! :lol:

Yes but you have four :shakehead:

I can only get the two in my ticker i have another egg wasting away in storage.

Oh and did i miss something your getting married congrats :cheer:

OMG look at everyones dragons. What u been feeding them??

thanks bloom, we got engaged 4 and half years ago but decided to get things underway a couple months ago :)

Originally I could only put 2 eggs in my sig, but then urchin lifted restriction on the number of url's we could have in our sig, so you might be able to display them all now :D

Yayyy i have a new egg but that one needs clicking lots as its been hidden away for ages!

Wow Bloom i love you big dragon its cute, i hope my dragons get that big!

I havent got one hatched - everyone click on mine :D

I've already clicked yours a few times today, don't want to click too much in case they go soft :D

muppetmummy said:
I've already clicked yours a few times today, don't want to click too much in case they go soft :D

ooh thank you.

Btw how do i check on them?

What I do is when I've clicked on someone else's eggs I click on 'scroll' and that takes me to my scroll, and I can click view to see how the eggs are :)

I've just checked on them and realised i had 2 more i'd been neglecting :oops: :oops:

I want to be able to let my dragons get jiggy with each other and make lots of baby dwagons... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back