**Your Guide to the Upgraded Forum**

I think thats a forum setting I'll ask laura :)

cheers, i didn't really want to say anything incase it was due to my laptop :oops:

I'd noticed it too. Will get it sorted out shortly.

PS - on most systems you can hold down the shift key whilst clicking a link, that will open it up into a new window. You could use this method temporarily until the fix is done :)

I'm sure most browsers give you the choice too actually, firefox has that option in the tabs bit in options.

Aww I took away one of my tickers to add 3 new blinkies underneath but alongside each other so still within peremiters (sp?) set but it says I can;t have more than 3 URL's so won't let me but I see others with a ticker and 3 blinkies so is it just me?

copy the image url but without the link., in other words at the moment if you click on your blinkies they take you to the site but if you just right click then click "copy image location" you should get just the image and no link if you paste that into your sig.

Quick question :)

Any chance of the IM addy options being enabled? Of course its then down to personal choice as to if a person lists any or not.

Oooo and smilies :) I have masses on my forum as I can't help myself
100.gif

I have these ones and thought you might like them for this one seems as its baby related

family.gif

babyblanket.gif

baby_crawl.gif

baby_girl.gif

woohoo2.gif

Sherlock said:
Quick question :)

Any chance of the IM addy options being enabled? Of course its then down to personal choice as to if a person lists any or not.

Hiya

I think that's disabled because of people abusing it by sending spam out advertising other forums :evil:

I can't see your smilies :? I will ask Laura when we can expect some more new stuff :D

Grrr image blocker is still on. OK I'll get round it this way :)

And ah that explains it. Thanks :)

familyzf8.gif

babyblanketxb5.gif

babycrawlce2.gif

babygirlry7.gif

woohoo2my6.gif

the search page is driving me mad i cant find anything i want! :wall:

Kimbo said:
the search page is driving me mad i cant find anything i want! :wall:

I know, me neither, sometimes it will show older stuff though... it depends what you look for :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back