<<<Can everyone PLEASE read this?>>>

rhian85 said:
is mine okay ?

This is the limit, a few pixels over is OK but not loads and loads

signature-example.gif

Eeek I feel a bit :oops: now......Rhian yours is absolutely fine (& gorgeous :D )
Yours is fine too Gruntie2, well within the limits.

Its my own fault for breaking my laptop, I just wanna read posts as I am a PF Addict :D and it takes ages to loads when peoples sigs are big :oops:

Emmylou said:
Its my own fault for breaking my laptop, I just wanna read posts as I am a PF Addict :D and it takes ages to loads when peoples sigs are big :oops:
ive got the same problem. my laptop is still broken so im using our spare laptop (how sad are we!! we have a spare laptop!!! :rotfl: :oops: ) and it takes ages to load (doesn't help that ive fried some of the ram on this one :doh: )

problem is there are some really beautiful signatures on here :)

Emmylou said:
Eeek I feel a bit :oops: now.....

it's not you at all, we always contact people about large sigs, in all honesty in the time I've been here I must have sent over 50 pms to people about sig sizes, so don't feel bad the rules are there for a reason.

Thanks Urchin

Sam&Alice said:
ive got the same problem. my laptop is still broken so im using our spare laptop (how sad are we!! we have a spare laptop!!! :rotfl: :oops: ) and it takes ages to load (doesn't help that ive fried some of the ram on this one :doh: )

problem is there are some really beautiful signatures on here :)

How sad am I....I sent DH to our office to fetch the PC from my desk and reset it up at home :oops: Its full of crap from work though so its a bit slow....but it still feeds my addiciton :lol:

well im using my laptop which dont have a huge screen and no ones sig is bothering me :D

Eblinx said:
well im using my laptop which dont have a huge screen and no ones sig is bothering me :D

It depends on what resolution it's set at, what kind of connection speed you have etc as well as the size of the screen. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back