Dragon's cave... egg game thing

Woooo look!!! My dragon grew in the last hour!!!! Aint he pretty :D

Everyone's sigs are gonna be huge, I didn't really think this through :doh: :rotfl:

Urchin said:
Everyone's sigs are gonna be huge, I didn't really think this through :doh: :rotfl:
Oh dear... :rotfl:

Well we don't need them to be clicked on once they have matured right? So ban big dragons from sigs.

I was thinking a dragon sticky where everyone could make one post and update it with all their dragons and eggs...so that we can go their and click them and see their fully grown dragons...

Right this geek is going to finish making dinner.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Urchin said:

Well we don't need them to be clicked on once they have matured right? So ban big dragons from sigs.

I was thinking a dragon sticky where everyone could make one post and update it with all their dragons and eggs...so that we can go their and click them and see their fully grown dragons...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We really are geeks :oops:
I dunno about a sticky, we have loads but a one post each thread is a good idea later.

I don't mind people having big dragons for a week or so so people can see them though.

Squiglet said:
Urchin said:

:) You two make me laugh with this dragon thing!

I still only have tiny baby dragons ????? :shock: :shock: :shock: I want big dwagons... I want to let my dragons have hot firey dragon sex and produce lots of little baby dragons... People aren't clicking on squigies dragons enough :shakehead:

I've got dragons!!!!!! Now I want big dragons!!!!!!!!

oh my god I love my little Puff's!!!!!!

Squiglet said:
I still only have tiny baby dragons ????? :shock: :shock: :shock: I want big dwagons... I want to let my dragons have hot firey dragon sex and produce lots of little baby dragons... People aren't clicking on squigies dragons enough :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dont worry mine are still tiny too!

Oo I killed one by mistake......***waits to get her arse slapped by the dragon mods

Mine are small too Squiglet - click mine and I'll click yours ;) :D

OMG look at my dragons!!! i just made a post and saw thay have gotten HUGE!!!

I hope they leave the cave soon and get a job they cost me a fortune to feed :rotfl: :rotfl:

yay! Timmy-twoheads is big! :cheer: :cheer: Now I just need Ginger He-beast (who's actually a lady :doh: ) Wee-Jimmy and Logie Bogey Boy (also a girl! :doh: ) to grow up!

Maybe I should have let them grow up before naming them! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back