PLEASE CAN EVERYONE CHECK THEIR SIG SIZE!!?

Officer Urchin :lol: Could you please tell me if mine is ok? :)

Eblinx said:
Oooh look i did it 8) :D
Is it ok now? if not i shall remove the text from the bottom :D

yours is 84 + 92 high which is less than 200 without the text which i'm sure doesn't take up much so i'd say you're fine.

i'm only replying cos i understand the right click properties aspect, don't want people to think im being rude or anything, just saving urchin a job cos i'm bored whereas shes probly there like omg not another sig to right click and check :D

ooooooh me me me... i just realised how to check - wooooooooop I'm ok :cheer:

Thank you for replying hun, i have no idea how you checked so i shall take your word for it :D :hug:

Right click on your image or ticker.

Click Properties...

Untitled-1.gif

Then a box should come up in the screen to say how big it is. I'm using firefox so if you are using internet explorer your box will look a bit different, but does the same job. The top 2 boxes there are for eblinx and the bottom box is for rhian85. On eblinx it says where the tickers are from (which site) and on rhian85 it says the photobucket link for her image. Underneath that it says the sizes.

Untitled-2.gif

Hope that helps?

Here's internet explorer boxes in case I confused you with firefox.

Properties
Untitled-4-1.gif

Untitled-3.gif

x

Aww cheers leckershell.

yeah everyone who has posted here asking is fine :D

Urchin said:
LOL

You know, another way to work it out would be to right click your images, look at properties, then you would see your sigs are 92 and 64 pixels high, add them up, which would make 156 pixels.... then add a couple of lines of text... should tell you that you are within the limit ;)

sorry, you lost me there! :doh: i *think* mine's ok anyway(?) :)

is mine to big?

how do i make it smaller?

Peach yeah sorry yours is too big :oops:

If you post in tech suport one of the girls should be able to help you.

nickilubs yours is a little longer than the limit i think, but it should still be OK :)

Urchin said:
Peach yeah sorry yours is too big :oops:

If you post in tech suport one of the girls should be able to help you.

nickilubs yours is a little longer than the limit i think, but it should still be OK :)

no probs hun will have a go and ifi cant i will post in tech x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back