Dragon's cave... egg game thing

click on 'actions' for each dragon in your scroll, might be better to know if they're male or female first though! :lol:

I've named my two girls!

YinYang - The blue one - Because she has two heads and I like to think ti represents good and evil!

Badb - The black one - Irish Goddess of War, Death and Rebirth

Bit dark and dreary but they are dragons :lol:

What happens when they get to adult size? Do they still need to be clicked a certain number of times? When can get start breeding and how? I had a peek at the dragon cave forum but the level of geekyness made my head hurt! :rotfl:

ETA: Tis ok...found the answers in the faq :doh:

: How do you breed dragons?
A: The "Breed" action is available on the actions menu for female dragons. If you click it, you will be presented with a list of eligible male dragons from your own scroll. Select one of those and breeding will be attempted. Breeding is not always successful, however, and may fail to produce an egg. It it is successful, it may produce up to 4 eggs. If multiple eggs are produced, then you must select one egg to keep and the rest will be abandoned for others to take.

Squiglet said:
A: The "Breed" action is available on the actions menu for female dragons. If you click it, you will be presented with a list of eligible male dragons from your own scroll. Select one of those and breeding will be attempted. Breeding is not always successful, however, and may fail to produce an egg. It it is successful, it may produce up to 4 eggs. If multiple eggs are produced, then you must select one egg to keep and the rest will be abandoned for others to take.

When I go to the breed bit, it says select a dragon to breed with but there are none there :think:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Squiglet said:

When I go to the breed bit, it says select a dragon to breed with but there are none there :think:

At the end of the bit about your two headed dragon it says:

It is unknown what would happen if a two headed dragon were to mate with a one headed dragon, since it has never occurred. They only mate within their breed.

maybebaby said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
Squiglet said:

At the end of the bit about your two headed dragon it says:

It is unknown what would happen if a two headed dragon were to mate with a one headed dragon, since it has never occurred. They only mate within their breed.

Does it really? I didn't read that far :oops: thanks! :doh:

fran_23 said:
Ah i tried to breed mine but no egg was produced :-(

that would be becuase theuy are brother and sister ;) (though that didn't stopmy cats years ago, I was in shock for weeks)

Squiglet said:
Xena's one died!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I can't understand it - I've had 2 eggs die so far, and I now have 2 soft eggs and 1 poorly hatchling! argh!

I tried to click your Xena and it just sayd 'you can't seem to find the egg your looking for'

Wow that's a pretty impressive dragon you've got!!! I want one!

ETA: I just noticed my grey one is big :cheer: :cheer:

God dam it... my dragons refuse to go near each other... note to self: never start a dragon dating agency. :think:

Aw bad luck!!

I just wanted to say thanks for clicking my dragons Squiglet - you get the credit for my grey one getting big :D

Squiglet said:
God dam it... my dragons refuse to go near each other... note to self: never start a dragon dating agency. :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Click on mine someone I want my blue one to grow!

OOO I love clicking on eggs then see in the prents names then looking at what they may turn out like some are soo pretty I want white dragon!

Squiglet, I clicked all of yours and saw no big willies :shakehead: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back