<<<Can everyone PLEASE read this?>>>

fine hun, although you have white gaps in between so it's still taller than it needs to be, you still fit within the limit anyway :)

If you did definitley want 3, snugglepie do smaller tickers, 60 pixels high instead of the usual 80

There donneeeddddd lol.. its ok i will swap and change them around lol..

thanks

Urchin can you just let me know whether my signature is too big now i have put the yellow ribbon for Maddie in it??? :D

ppls sigs are still too big, it takes so long to load up the page!!! :x
sorry am havin a moan but its only cos i wanna read posts!!!! :wall: :lol:

mummykay said:
ppls sigs are still too big, it takes so long to load up the page!!! :x
sorry am havin a moan but its only cos i wanna read posts!!!! :wall: :lol:

I think theres the option of turning them off in your control panel thingy so that you cant see anyones sigs :)

EDIT: Actually I dont think there is, dunno where I got that idea from, sorry! :rotfl:

haha, il blame pregnancy brain for that kirsty lol!! :lol:

Kay do you think mine is too big?? (i did try and ask Urchin but got no response as of yet)

MissGobby said:
Kay do you think mine is too big?? (i did try and ask Urchin but got no response as of yet)

Could you not move the yellow ribbon so its beside the blinkies instead of underneath? :think:

It might be ok though :)

I'm bumping this AGAIN as sig sizes are getting pretty big again.

Please read the Guidelines for sig sizes here

Also I have notices that some peoples avatars are getting alittle large too, the largest your Avatar should be is 100x100 pixels please read the guidelines here and check that yours is within the size limits.

many thanks
xSuzx

Is mine okay? If I try to add more it won't let me anyway and says my siggy is to long :think:

Bumpety bump.......I broke my laptop & am now on a PC which loads some pages slowly.......some signatures fill my screen.....sorry to moan :oops:

there a some that are huge!

charlie you make your little girls pic smaller using photobucket! thats how i did mine..

charli said:
id its mine how do i make it smaller

Hey Charli :wave:
Use the smaller versions that I sent you (the ones to use with a ticker) it was called c2a.jpg
If you need help, let me know and I will send it to you again :D
Jox

Emmylou said:
Bumpety bump.......I broke my laptop & am now on a PC which loads some pages slowly.......some signatures fill my screen.....sorry to moan :oops:

Drop me a pm if there are a certain few which slow you down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back