PLEASE CAN EVERYONE CHECK THEIR SIG SIZE!!?

Urchin

Reaction score
Hiya everyone :wave:

A few signatures are getting a bit on the large side again, here is what they should be:

signature-example.gif

Like we have always said.. a FEW pixels over is OK, but if your sig is much bigger please resize it before one of the mods has to ask you to do it!

We are asking again as some people with smaller monitors are having to scroll loads to get past all the signature images and read the actual posts!

There is also a link about sig sizes at the top of each forum page if you need more info on your signature.

Cheers guys! :D

is mine too big, i have changed it so they are not side to side anymore but still dnt know if its small enough?

xxxxx

Hiya

It's a tiny bit over which should be OK.

just so people know though, if you have lines of text with blank spaces between or gaps between pictures you can easily just delete them to save space :D

Nope, your fine

I hate this when everyone asks! :lol: Makes me feel like the forum police! haha

one more!!! lol
officer, is mine ok???
if not, i can take the writing off the bottom :D

Is Mine to big and if yes how do i get them smaller without having to delete my sons bday?

Kimbo said:
one more!!! lol
officer, is mine ok???
if not, i can take the writing off the bottom :D

LOL

You know, another way to work it out would be to right click your images, look at properties, then you would see your sigs are 92 and 64 pixels high, add them up, which would make 156 pixels.... then add a couple of lines of text... should tell you that you are within the limit ;)

oh yeah, derrrr ....lol.
mines ok then unless i even added um up wrong...lol

I think mine is over the size limit if you include my approved link :( doh.

Oh mine does look rather big :think:

I'll delete the bottom one then it should be ok?

I was just wondering...do people complain or something?I have a small screen on my laptop and i dont even notice big sigs... :think: :think:

Eblinx said:
I was just wondering...do people complain or something?I have a small screen on my laptop and i dont even notice big sigs... :think: :think:

Some people do find it annoying and contact the mods, yes, it's not just the screen size but the resolution you have your settings on etc

Also, they tend to get bigger and bigger....one person has one over the limit, then the next person sees it and goes a bit bigger, then someone else goes even bigger!
If you have ever seem some of the american sites some of their sigs are ridiculously huge, so we have to have a limit somewhere.

Ahhhh fair enough, is mine ok? over? how do i get rid of the little gap in between?! :think:

Oooh look i did it 8) :D
Is it ok now? if not i shall remove the text from the bottom :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back