**Your Guide to the Upgraded Forum**

iv got to say, i hate the "foes list" idea :(

im already paranoid that im on peoples foes list and also im worried that if i dont reply to someone's post, theyll think i havent seen it coz theyre on my foes list which aint true!

can u not get rid of that funtion?!

trixipaws said:

im already paranoid that im on peoples foes list and also im worried that if i dont reply to someone's post, theyll think i havent seen it coz theyre on my foes list which aint true!

I quite like it LOL more for the friends bit :D

we'll see how it goes I guess....

Well done ladies and thankyou it looks fantastic :clap: :clap: :hug: :hug:

I am loving our new home! It's fantastic!
Thank you for all your hard work.
Now...pull up a chair and have a nice cup of tea and a Garibaldi!
Lx

The forum is looking great - thank you guys for all the hard work you put in :D

this is the first time i've been able to get on today and i was desperate to see the new forum!!! :lol:

it's looking fab :clap: thanks sooo much laura and urchin :dance:

I love it!
Just been looking at my stats. I spend most of my time in off topic, 42% of my posts! :shock:

wowowoooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, havent been on for few days, forgot about the upgrade and my eyes popped out of my head when I saw it, FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Well done everyone, cant wait to seeall the new features!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Looks good, will take a bit of getting used to, but what in life doesnt eh!?

Urchin said:
trixipaws said:

I quite like it LOL more for the friends bit :D

we'll see how it goes I guess....

right i do like the friends list- its handy to see which of my friends are online on the left i do like that. and havent tried yet iv only sent one PM since the upgrade, but am i right assuming u can type one PM and send it to multiple friends?

however, i still dont like the foes list idea! i cant help wondering if im on anyones list and im toying with the idea of posting something which i kno people will want to comment on something controversial, and whoever doesnt reply i'll kno they got me on their list! so far i am managing to keep the insecure immature trixipaws off my laptop! but if i have a weak moment she might wrestle it off me!

I think your being a bit paranoid TBH, if people don't reply to your posts it may be that they

- haven't seen them
- haven't got the time to reply
- don't want to reply

If someone doesn't want to reply... its not a crime, they don't hate you, we could never reply to everything, it would be a full time job!!

I would remove the friend and foes lists but its not fair on people who like their friends list to have to lose it cos some people are thinking about it a bit too much ;)

lol i kno i am a bit para sometimes! no i dont want u to get rid it coz i like the friends bit myself i dont wanna give that up! i just told the insecure immature trixipaws that if we are on someones foes list thats their perogative anyway and we should get over it! lol she's shut up now :lol:

Nothing to add I just thought I'd better reply just incase you thought I'd foe'd ya ;) ;);)

Ive just noticed that when you click on a link to a different site, it opens up in this window, whereas the old forum used to open in a new window... Is it my laptop, or is it the new forum? I have to keep reminding myself to press ctrl when clicking, but does anyone know if it could be my laptop and there is a way of 'fixing' it? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back