Dragon's cave... egg game thing

OMG! Since when did My eggys hatch?!!! I was looking at someones earleir and they had a water dragon and I thought I want one of those now I got one!

And and and I have just stolen 2 more eggs! yippee!!

Ahem Im not er a geek honest!

Has any one else noticed that the color egg is common to the dragon inside it, all blacks are those mingers, and the other is that water I wonder what those 2 are Im glad I didnt steal the black its ugleeee!

OO how do you rename them?!

In the "Actions" bit in your scroll.

I wanted to call him Dave...... Dave the dragon, thats a good name. It wouldn't let me call him Duncan either. :shakehead:

Oh no i just realised that Philbert is a girl!! i guess i have to think of a new name for her!
Phillipa? nah thats crap! I'm gonna call her Dragula the 1st after rob zombies car.

fran_23 said:
Oh no i just realised that Philbert is a girl!! i guess i have to think of a new name for her!
Phillipa? nah thats crap! I'm gonna call her Dragula the 1st after rob zombies car.

You can only name them once cant u

lfc_sarah said:
[quote="fran_23":392weki6]Oh no i just realised that Philbert is a girl!! i guess i have to think of a new name for her!

You can only name them once cant u[/quote:392weki6]

yeah but i hadn't actually named that one yet on the scroll..just wrote her name on my signature!
so she is now officially Dragula the 1st! :cheer: :cheer:

Oooh, I've got a water dragon!

What's he called Urchin? Can we call him Derek? Or Dennis? Or Daphne?

Im gonna call mine...er um er credrick, I abandoned one of mine me bad!

Sugarhigh said:
mine arent even hatching ::(

I think it's because of your scroll. Your eggs aren't being viewed - have a look at how many views they've had then look at how many views other people have. Put them individually in your signature and hopefully they'll hatch soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back