Disgusting - Im Sorri in Advance

MrsK

Reaction score
As you may have read today I woke up and my ladybits were on absolute fire itchy and swollen so I started treating this as Thrush using my faithful cream. All day I have been dampish just looked like a yellowish discharge nothing strange however I went to the bath tonight and went for a wee first I bent down and felt something come out of my ladybits looked at the pad I was wearing and there was a horrible yellow thick creamy looking thing on my pad - to be honest I near boked and when I smelt the pad it wasnt very pleasant. Personally I think it is Thrush and quite a heavy dose but just wanted to see if anyonelse had experienced similar?? Def dont think it was my plug as I remember what this looked like before it was more mucas this was def not mucas!! Sorri once again for being disgusting I seem to have had a day of being a minger!

yip I had this and kept just using the cream and then I eventually had had enough and said to the midwife and she said no no no Claire cream wont do!!! you need the pessary so she got the doctor to prescribe me the pessary and after I used that I have not had thrush again (touch wood) and I was getting it, using the cream it would go away for a day or two and I would get it back again, oh my OH also used the oral pill to and maybe that helped xx

You can always ring nhs direct they seem to no wat they're talking about. =) x

yip I had this and kept just using the cream and then I eventually had had enough and said to the midwife and she said no no no Claire cream wont do!!! you need the pessary so she got the doctor to prescribe me the pessary and after I used that I have not had thrush again (touch wood) and I was getting it, using the cream it would go away for a day or two and I would get it back again, oh my OH also used the oral pill to and maybe that helped xx

I am going to try the Pessary thing tonight out in before I go to bed just a bit scared I dont put it in the right place too far up or not far enough!! Have to do something to get ride of this its an nightmare! I am the same use the cream for a day or two and grand didnt use it last night and today agony.

what I did was went for a nice relaxing bath then lay on the bed on my back with my legs bent and then I used the wee pen thing that it came with and just pushed it gently in, not too far as the pessary still had to pop out the end!!! and I felt that popping out that was weird, so you will know how far too put it in, relax and good luck xx

what I did was went for a nice relaxing bath then lay on the bed on my back with my legs bent and then I used the wee pen thing that it came with and just pushed it gently in, not too far as the pessary still had to pop out the end!!! and I felt that popping out that was weird, so you will know how far too put it in, relax and good luck xx

Thank you hun - could be an exciting bedtime tonight!!!

i have never had "bad" trush but when i have had thrush then cream have always made it worse, youghurt have always got rid of it straight away x

Hope it sorts itself out soon, I have been lucky and never had thrush, but it really doesn't sound like your having an easy time at the mo Mrs K - hope your big night in with the pessary works for you.

I love your comment about having a Minger day - you made me chuckle hun X

Last edited:
God I have just went to the loo and its coming out in big blobs its even like a green/yelloe colour at min and very discharge like but thicker - I am starting to worry!

Call the midwife just incase chick better safe than sorry. xXx

it sounds like propa thrush to me hun,

hope the pessary works, i persevered with the cream and it did clear it up... but took a good week to 10 days and was VERY painful,

NHS direct might be a good shout tho, at least they are there 24/7

good luck

xxx

I, ve been looking this up on the faithful net and in slot of cases it seems like a vaginal infection due to washing too much - I have a shower in the morning and bath at night so maybe Iam washing away the bacteria required for a healthy vagina!! Will def ring midwife tommorrow and explain just incase - still worried but wont use pessary tonight just incase it isn t required.

it sounds like propa thrush to me hun,

hope the pessary works, i persevered with the cream and it did clear it up... but took a good week to 10 days and was VERY painful,

NHS direct might be a good shout tho, at least they are there 24/7

good luck

xxx

I tried to call but as I live in NIreland they tell you to contact your own Doctor!

xxx[/QUOTE]

I tried to call but as I live in NIreland they tell you to contact your own Doctor![/QUOTE]

oh how rude of them??!!

could it be a change in washing powder or body wash, i got it when i went on holiday n got different body wash, cud of been the different water too, but i blamed the showergel n too much nookie on holidays, lol

xxx

Over washing can lead to bacterial vaginosis. You need *some* of the bacterial there to keep a healthy balance. I am guilty of over washing and have had BV too many times.....you'll need antibiotics if it's BV. Another very attractive late pregnancy treat can be vulval varicosities or varicose veins of the vagina.....yes....nice huh! The weight of the baby can cause them and a puffy foo foo is the symptom. I wouldnt be too worried but I'd ring the MW tomorrow morning. :D

I tried to call but as I live in NIreland they tell you to contact your own Doctor!

I know, how unfair is it that we have no NHS Direct here!

Best off ringing your own Doc in the morning and make an emergency appointment.

Hope you feel better soon! x

Over washing can lead to bacterial vaginosis. You need *some* of the bacterial there to keep a healthy balance. I am guilty of over washing and have had BV too many times.....you'll need antibiotics if it's BV. Another very attractive late pregnancy treat can be vulval varicosities or varicose veins of the vagina.....yes....nice huh! The weight of the baby can cause them and a puffy foo foo is the symptom. I wouldnt be too worried but I'd ring the MW tomorrow morning. :D

I had BV in early pregnancy. I got prescribed this gel that you had to insert with an applicator which cleared it up.

They need to swab you first to see if you have it, but it's worth going to the docs just to make sure

I had BV in early pregnancy. I got prescribed this gel that you had to insert with an applicator which cleared it up.

They need to swab you first to see if you have it, but it's worth going to the docs just to make sure

Can I ask was it green/yellowish and really foul smelling - did it come out in big lumpy things - sorri xx

Can I ask was it green/yellowish and really foul smelling - did it come out in big lumpy things - sorri xx

It didn't smell great, it has to be said. My doctor (who is a man) took the swab and said "there is definitely some kind of infection going on there" so it obviously looked minging as well. There was lots of discharge too :( I don't recall lumps of discharge. But if it smells bad then it sounds like an infection. Definitely go to your GP and get it checked out.

It didn't smell great, it has to be said. My doctor (who is a man) took the swab and said "there is definitely some kind of infection going on there" so it obviously looked minging as well. There was lots of discharge too :( I don't recall lumps of discharge. But if it smells bad then it sounds like an infection. Definitely go to your GP and get it checked out.

I did ring but its a man today and I know him - jus dont fancy him fiddling at me bits - wonder would i be okay till i see the midwife tommorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back