OMG!! was that my plug??!! (TMI)

am i the only odd one that is looking forward to mine. i then know fingers crossed it wont be long to go. lol. xxx

am i the only odd one that is looking forward to mine. i then know fingers crossed it wont be long to go. lol. xxx

I am too! I had something gooey come out of me the other week but nothing since so it got my hopes up for nothing! Was very disappointed!

xx

i noticed a little bit of flemy(tmi lovely) the other day but that was it. was hoping for more but not as yet. xxx

I want mine to go too. I check everytime I go to the loo!! Just want a sign that things are starting to happen. x

i know. im still only 35+5 but cos of the way im feeling etc feels like i should be seeing little things happening now. like i say doubt it will happen. xxxx

I guess rlt means raspberry leaf tea nmdf1987? No, I haven't been drinking it. Haven't done anything.

Xx

yeah it does. lol. thought that after i posted. oh just wondered whether you had and that had made any difference. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back