waters breaking early????!!! Advice please

You paniced me then !! Was just about to send you a very worried text so glad all is ok xx

glad ur oka hun dont ever feel stupid if u think something isnt right. i went in thinking my waters had broken cause i was leaking and it was just watery discharge but they said to do the whole lie down and put a pad on ect and if i still wasnt sure just to ring and pop up as the midwife said to me shes paid to go to work it makes no difference to them its best u and ur baba are safe xx

glad ur oka hun dont ever feel stupid if u think something isnt right. i went in thinking my waters had broken cause i was leaking and it was just watery discharge but they said to do the whole lie down and put a pad on ect and if i still wasnt sure just to ring and pop up as the midwife said to me shes paid to go to work it makes no difference to them its best u and ur baba are safe xx

Thank you hun, makes sense really. My best friend said to me "Whats more important? You and baby? Or possibly annoying some midwives that you don't even know" Lol, which is true!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back