December testing thread

I should be ovulating today but I'm not so I'm guessing my cycles are going to be all over the place for abit! May need to change my test date lol

Hi Ladies, I am currently 10dpo and have been experiencing this nagging pain in my lower abdo for the last 5 days so off to the gp this morning. Last night I was certain I was pregnant, I tossed and turned and freaked out a little bit about being a mummy. I was so convinced this morning I took a frer which was stark white. Man this ttc business is a roller coaster of emotions.
Can I ask why you are going to the gp hun? I would just wait until af is due. X

I definitely know that feeling!
Did those FRERs ever arrive?? :)
No! There was an issue with DPD so I just cancelled it. I am still testing but I haven’t today because I’m trying not to be a loon! Xx

Can I ask why you are going to the gp hun? I would just wait until af is due. X
Hi Char, just went to the gp coz I have IBS and wanted to make sure there was nothing amiss, nothing to do with pregnancy! hehe Though she did get my blood tested coz of the timing. In any case it was negative and today I have brown spotting and cramping so looks like AF is on her way though she is 4 days early!

Good luck to those still waiting to test x

I know I’ve not put my name down but just can’t see it happening at all this month really. I don’t think we were able to dtd enough around ovulation. AF is due in about a week and I’m hoping it will come a little earlier so it can bugga off again. I don’t really want to be on my period on Christmas Day. I’d be a right misery!!

Well I am definitely out this month. AF here in full force.

I’m using the clearblue connect ovulation kit. Got it on offer thought I’d try it out. Lol. Was going to wait til new year have December off.

Well girls. Back after mmc in Oct and well I did say I wasnt going test for ov . But my fitbit was giving it away with my increase heart rate as with other signs. Took ov test just now and its positive. Please put me down for 29th Dec .

So much to catch up on with this thread will read tonight.

Baby dust to you all x

Last edited:
Sorry Sparkey999 :hug: good luck everyone left to test xx ill be testing Monday at 8dpo I'm soooo impatient, having weird like ov pains on and off today x x

Hey all we have decided to try for number two now. I am currently either 7 or 5 dpo and my period is either due on the 21sr or the the 23rd. I had a positive opk on the 9th but originally my app said I was ovulating on the 7th.

Hopefuly we covered our bases either way so I'm currently just waiting to test. Hoping to hold out until the 18th

Thanks for all the kind words ladies, felt it extra hard this month. Currently cd2 and this has been the worst period I have had in a long time plus 3 days early! So considering acupuncture as I have heard it can help with fertility as well as with regulating cycles etc. guess it’s worth a try. Feeling sad but only 2 weeks give or take and back to the tww!

So sorry sparkey. Heard great things about acupuncture x

Today I've had the strongest ov test I've ever had.
CD 23 for today so maybe ov tomoro. Thought it wouldve been today but not with that peak.

20191215_123807_50.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words ladies, felt it extra hard this month. Currently cd2 and this has been the worst period I have had in a long time plus 3 days early! So considering acupuncture as I have heard it can help with fertility as well as with regulating cycles etc. guess it’s worth a try. Feeling sad but only 2 weeks give or take and back to the tww!

I had acupuncture with my ivf cycles and personally, I don’t think it really did anything for me other than make me feel relaxed. but yes I’ve heard some say it can regulate cycles so it may work for you. x

Just catching up CrazyChic. That's looks good chart. I've started ovusense this month too

Thanks, I'm not feeling hopeful BFN on FRER this morning.

I need to lost a stone and a half before we can be referred for fertility treatment so I'm gonna just concentrate on that, I'm not going to temp or do opks.

How are you getting on? How are you finding using the ovusense? Xx

Thanks, I'm not feeling hopeful BFN on FRER this morning.

I need to lost a stone and a half before we can be referred for fertility treatment so I'm gonna just concentrate on that, I'm not going to temp or do opks.

How are you getting on? How are you finding using the ovusense? Xx

It's ok. I really thought I'd got a rise today.. Saturday I had a high positive and sunday was peak for def on ovulation stick. So guess still havent ov yet.. my temp was same past 2 days now 36.25 . Last time that happened turned out faulty sensor so they sent new one beginning of this cycle . See what the next temp brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back