December testing thread

Congratulations happy and healthy months ahead .

seems after getting my peak sunday I didnt ovulate till Tuesday so im just 4dpo. Feel like the two is going quick so far. Not even time to think off anything with work and getting ourselves set for xmas.

Sorry been absent, took test after test and all bfn, and af landed this morning so on to next year now if I can convince OH lol. Congrats to the bfps, and good luck to last testers xxx

I am unexpectedly back, waking up to bfp today... I am happy that there is not much familiar "faces" here anymore, just means they got pregnant and are off this thread:) I got pregnant back in June but miscarried and I am terrified right now as I wasn't trying to get pregnant again now especially with all the financial issues atm.. It is such a surprise, but I guess Christmas came early... Just wanted to share with someone the news.. @chattychar1990 hope all is OK, I still lurke here sometimes just to check on u xxx

Screenshot_20191223-080718.jpg

I am unexpectedly back, waking up to bfp today... I am happy that there is not much familiar "faces" here anymore, just means they got pregnant and are off this thread:) I got pregnant back in June but miscarried and I am terrified right now as I wasn't trying to get pregnant again now especially with all the financial issues atm.. It is such a surprise, but I guess Christmas came early... Just wanted to share with someone the news.. @chattychar1990 hope all is OK, I still lurke here sometimes just to check on u xxx

View attachment 89467
Zeni this is amazing news <3
So happy for you. Massive congratulations.
I am all okay still plodding on in this section, waiting on ivf :wall: xx

Zeni this is amazing news <3
So happy for you. Massive congratulations.
I am all okay still plodding on in this section, waiting on ivf :wall: xx
Thank u Char, I know its frustrating, I have a friend here who is also doing ivf and I'm cheering her on. I want it to happen to you so much you beautiful soul!!!
I am terrified after last miscarriage and it was really so unexpected, really bad timing for me.. But have to think of it as blessing.
All the best hun ❤️

I tested early I'm 8dpo. But I had some strange spotting 6dpo so just decided I'd test from today so see if anything would show

rsz_20191225_193123.jpg

I've had a huge jump this morning and another faint cheapie. Cant get my hands on first response till post man is back up and running. I do have a clearblue but I want to leave it. Then again I prob will cave and use it tomoro morning.

Screenshot_20191226-092429_OvuSense.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back