December testing thread

Hi, can I have the 3rd please. Good luck everyone :dust: What a lovely Christmas present a BFP would be

Oooo according to my app I get two chances in December could I have the 30th as well greedy I know :rotfl:

My hubbie was to be away For work but that changed :). Could I have the 2nd and 28th please.

I'm going to try and shoot to test on Dec 5th, if I can hold out that long... Thanks!

Good luck ladies.... I want and hope to see many of you getting your Christmas wish... Awww @liz85 I'm so happy you have this chance... I hope you are more fertile like I was after CP xxx

Amazon are doing some Black Friday deals on pregnancy tests if anyone is a poas addict like myself lol xx

Good luck ladies.... I want and hope to see many of you getting your Christmas wish... Awww @liz85 I'm so happy you have this chance... I hope you are more fertile like I was after CP xxx
Thank you I’m really really hoping so. How are you doing? Xx

I'm not properly trying until after my gall bladder op (Feb/marchish) but if it happens it happens lol, my next AF is due Xmas Eve(typically)so could you put me down for the 23rd please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back