December testing thread

How are you feeling and how many dpo are you? Hope the vivid dreams mean something :2ww: xxx
Hey I'm good thanks you? I'm 3dpo. I always get vivid dreams this sort of time when I've got pregnant. I've had it with my dd and my 2 CP. Just wondered if anyone else had and maybe it's just an after ovulation thing. Trying not to think to much into it tho xx

Hey I'm good thanks you? I'm 3dpo. I always get vivid dreams this sort of time when I've got pregnant. I've had it with my dd and my 2 CP. Just wondered if anyone else had and maybe it's just an after ovulation thing. Trying not to think to much into it tho xx
I did get vivid dreams before this bfp. Hope it is a thing for you.. Will hopefully see you posting a bfp soon xxx

I did get vivid dreams before this bfp. Hope it is a thing for you.. Will hopefully see you posting a bfp soon xxx

I hope so. I just don't understand it as its too early for symptoms but that's always my first sign. Roll on Friday, 9dpo and ill start testing xx

I hope so. I just don't understand it as its too early for symptoms but that's always my first sign. Roll on Friday, 9dpo and ill start testing xx
OH I will be hoping and keeping all crossed for you that you get it. For me cm started to change at 2dpo each pregnancy so nothing is impossible. Xxx

Hi ladies,

I went out for dinner with my friend in London last night. Drank half a bottle of red wine and half a bottle of prosecco! Ugh... feel like shit if this is a BFP! What do you think ladies? Could this be it? The same month our little love that we lost in March would have been born. An absolute blessing. Need to order some frers! Quick time! X

AF5C352B-3EFB-479C-893B-63B4A3C1E528.jpeg

Oh baby love that looks positive!! Don’t worry about the booze, that happens all the time before women know they’re pregnant, the issue is excessive drinking throughout pregnancy, which obviously won’t be a problem for you. How many dpo are you??

Hi ladies,

I went out for dinner with my friend in London last night. Drank half a bottle of red wine and half a bottle of prosecco! Ugh... feel like shit if this is a BFP! What do you think ladies? Could this be it? The same month our little love that we lost in March would have been born.
Ohhhhh I am super excited for you. I hope this is it... I see the line I have never used one of these tests but hoping your frer will give the def line.. Looking forward to seeing it xxx

Oh baby love that looks positive!! Don’t worry about the booze, that happens all the time before women know they’re pregnant, the issue is excessive drinking throughout pregnancy, which obviously won’t be a problem for you. How many dpo are you??

yeah no way would I have a drop now! I’m 9-10dpo but I have a LP of 11 days rather than 14. Thank you!! X

Ohhhhh I am super excited for you. I hope this is it... I see the line I have never used one of these tests but hoping your frer will give the def line.. Looking forward to seeing it xxx
Thank you my lovely! Xxx

Baby love, when will you take a frer??? :)

Hey girls we are back. After losing our baby in May we are ready to start again. We were 10 weeks so hopefully our rainbow baby will be here due the wicked witch on Thursday 12th please give us some hope already have a 4 year old xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back