December testing thread

Sounds like a good month so far! Congrats to all those who got BFP's!!

Can you put me down for the 15th please?

Aw babylove i am not surprised and SO happy for you!!! Yay! How are you feeling?

Best of luck ladies, can I please have the 21st after an oops moment with OH lol xx :dust:

And welcome back Zoe_Helen, best of luck to you and your wife <3

Thank you so much we testested this morning but negative. Helen has stabbing pains in her lower belly today so not sure what is going on xxxx

Hey! I'm joining back on TTC after having a baby boy in July 2018. I've been NTNP for a couple months and after a mc in Feb and a chemical at the end of November, we've decided to actively TTC. I'm so excited but anxious to be here again as it took 9 months to fall with DS. Please put my testing day as 29th xx

Aw babylove i am not surprised and SO happy for you!!! Yay! How are you feeling?
Aww thank you lovely that’s so sweet! Good! Tired and nauseous but grateful for every tough moment! Xx

I definitely know that feeling!
Did those FRERs ever arrive?? :)

Hi Ladies, I am currently 10dpo and have been experiencing this nagging pain in my lower abdo for the last 5 days so off to the gp this morning. Last night I was certain I was pregnant, I tossed and turned and freaked out a little bit about being a mummy. I was so convinced this morning I took a frer which was stark white. Man this ttc business is a roller coaster of emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back