December testing thread

Hi all!
5 days late for AF. Took a Clearblue fast and easy pregnancy test today and BFN. Just checked and the sensitivity is 25miu/ml so could that make a difference? I've never been this late before and getting annoyed with it!

Hi all!
5 days late for AF. Took a Clearblue fast and easy pregnancy test today and BFN. Just checked and the sensitivity is 25miu/ml so could that make a difference? I've never been this late before and getting annoyed with it!
I would assume being 5 days late a 25miu would pick a bfp up.
Maybe try again with a FRER and first morning urine.

So sorry @Littleperson, I’m unfortunately back too. Started bleeding at 6 weeks. Don’t know if I want to try, just feel as though it’s going to keep happening. Congratulations to the recent BFPs - so exciting! Xx

So sorry @Littleperson, I’m unfortunately back too. Started bleeding at 6 weeks. Don’t know if I want to try, just feel as though it’s going to keep happening. Congratulations to the recent BFPs - so exciting! Xx
I'm so sorry for your loss Babylove... Have you told your GP about the recurring miscarriages? Maybe they can have you tested?
I'm so sorry you have to start the new year like this...:hug:

Well that was short lived once again. Wednesday lines got a little darker, Thursday lines disappeared completely. Blood test from thurs morning showed levels all the way back down to below 2 and low progesterone. Thinking that now that I'm a bit older at 36 my progesterone levels perhaps aren't too great anymore unlike when I had my first 3 by 31.
Was pretty upset before thinking perhaps something wasn't right or at least its early so can maybe do something about it if it is a progesterone problem.
Good luck to everyone and their BFP, wishing you all a happy healthy 9 months

Well that was short lived once again. Wednesday lines got a little darker, Thursday lines disappeared completely. Blood test from thurs morning showed levels all the way back down to below 2 and low progesterone. Thinking that now that I'm a bit older at 36 my progesterone levels perhaps aren't too great anymore unlike when I had my first 3 by 31.
Was pretty upset before thinking perhaps something wasn't right or at least its early so can maybe do something about it if it is a progesterone problem.

So sorry fein

Aww no so sorry

Back on the forum after having had my little girl in august 2019! so exciting and scary at the same times !
they’d be perfectly two years appart if it worked this month so fingers crossed !!! last period on 11th of November I think!!!
should be testing by next weekend..... unless my period comes first :(

first attempt at trying again wouldn’t it be fab though?!?!

I’m sorry if I’m on the wrong forum. I think I might be pregnant. I am 8days post ovulation. I’ve taken 3 tests in a row because I’m shocked and they all look like this. Opinions?

36E00C65-3E9C-463F-B7A5-6C44591CD73A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back