December testing thread

Well I'm definitely pregnant I got 1-2weeks on digi. I had to know so I caved. Really hope this one is our rainbow
Awwww a massive congratulations. I hope this is your rainbow baby too. You have been through so much but you deserve this. Couldn't be happier. Xxx :cheer:

Awwww a massive congratulations. I hope this is your rainbow baby too. You have been through so much but you deserve this. Couldn't be happier. Xxx :cheer:

Thanks Jac.
I cant believe it's real yet. I keep looking at the test.

Thanks Jac.
I cant believe it's real yet. I keep looking at the test.
I can under stand why with all you have been through. I was the same. Honest best Christmas present I think you could have be given. Enjoy looking at it. You deserve so much xxx

Not been on here for a few weeks but last night and this morning got very faint positives, not too worried after last months M/C which started in a similar way because I know based on temps when I would have implanted and that was 9/10DPO and today I'm 12 DPO. Patiently waiting to test ALL the time but not doing it. Although have 50 IC's hehe. FRER won't upload but it's definitely positive.

20191230_202511.jpg

Not been on here for a few weeks but last night and this morning got very faint positives, not too worried after last months M/C which started in a similar way because I know based on temps when I would have implanted and that was 9/10DPO and today I'm 12 DPO. Patiently waiting to test ALL the time but not doing it. Although have 50 IC's hehe. FRER won't upload but it's definitely positive.

View attachment 89557
Congratulations hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back