December testing thread

Thanks ladies. Not sure don’t feel anything right now, just grabbed some clear blue (I know they aren’t great) but frer are coming tomorrow evening! Praying it’s not another chemical :talkhand: Xx

I've had a bad experience with these but that definitely looks like a bfp. Congratulations xx

I am not tracking this month. No OPK's, just going to DTD as we please.
I am pretty certain we wont be getting our IVF referral completed before Christmas so i am just going to enjoy the festive season. I have quite a few social events coming up so i am going to have a good drink and let my hair down.
Then back to the healthy Char in January when hopefully the IVF journey begins.

Will be checking in though ladies :) <3 xx

I am not tracking this month. No OPK's, just going to DTD as we please.
I am pretty certain we wont be getting our IVF referral completed before Christmas so i am just going to enjoy the festive season. I have quite a few social events coming up so i am going to have a good drink and let my hair down.
Then back to the healthy Char in January when hopefully the IVF journey begins.

Will be checking in though ladies :) <3 xx

Sounds like a great idea! :D

I won't be surprised if your digital says 2-3 or even 3+ xx
Really?!! I’ve never even got a pregnant on them with my chemical it never picked up! Fingers crossed it’s a sticky bean, never got lines like this with chemical xx

Massive congratulations on your bfp. Couldn't be happier for you. Hope you have your sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9months xxx
Thanks! Not feeling to positive until I do a digital and get through the first few weeks! Hope you’re well! When are you due?

Thanks! Not feeling to positive until I do a digital and get through the first few weeks! Hope you’re well! When are you due?

Good luck @C.hall.pcos, I know how worrying the first few weeks are. I hope you get your reassurance when you do the digital.

I'm on my 2nd day of positive opks, usually I only get one positive opk so feeling really confident about this cycle xx

Yes I totally understand as when I was testing few weeks just expected another CP now worrying about another mmc. We never stop but they look really good lines. Wishing you all for your sticky bean xxx

Good luck @C.hall.pcos, I know how worrying the first few weeks are. I hope you get your reassurance when you do the digital.

I'm on my 2nd day of positive opks, usually I only get one positive opk so feeling really confident about this cycle xx
Good luck, you were right for me on longer surge... Be great to see you get yours in next few weeks xx

Good luck, you were right for me on longer surge... Be great to see you get yours in next few weeks xx

Thanks, fingers crossed I'll be joining you in August mummies. How you feeling?

Xx

Thanks, fingers crossed I'll be joining you in August mummies. How you feeling?

Xx
I hope so that would be amazing... Be great to have you there... My symptoms have all kicked in but I can't complain if get my rainbow baby xxx

I hope so that would be amazing... Be great to have you there... My symptoms have all kicked in but I can't complain if get my rainbow baby xxx

I always think symptoms are always reassuring. I can't wait to feel like complete shit haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back