December testing thread

So I’m ‘officially late’ I’ve have no tests (because they make my crazy) :rotfl:
Thinking I’m going to get one today but scared I will see a BFN it makes me so sad! Huff!!
Ohhhhh good luck!!!!!!

No af for me yet I wish she’d hurry up :(

I got my positive opk finally on CD32. I had some spotting a few days ago which I thought was my af coming and I was having an anovulatory cycle.

After 2 CP in a row I'm hoping this is a good egg xx

Hey Liz, how are you? What's been going on? Xx
Hey I’m good thanks not my month again. I got a few false positives . Iv no luck with those tests lol. I’m late for af but def not pregnant so just waiting for her to show.

How are you keeping? Xx

Hey I’m good thanks not my month again. I got a few false positives . Iv no luck with those tests lol. I’m late for af but def not pregnant so just waiting for her to show.

How are you keeping? Xx

You sure it wasn't another CP as I was like that last cycle got faint positives then day af was due was barely there. Took another 3 days for af to arrive.

Yeah I'm good thanks, finally got my positive opk on CD 32 but I think the 2 CP I had in a row messed up my cycles.

Xx

Ladies, anyone had any false positives on cheapies? Tests coming tomorrow and this is all I have... second one in a row that looks like that

17DA356E-7AF5-4DD4-9983-694DF1EAB977.jpeg

You sure it wasn't another CP as I was like that last cycle got faint positives then day af was due was barely there. Took another 3 days for af to arrive.

Yeah I'm good thanks, finally got my positive opk on CD 32 but I think the 2 CP I had in a row messed up my cycles.

Xx
Hope you get your cycles back to normal soon it’s horrible when they get messed up you don’t know if your coming or going. I’m still waiting on this cycle to finish. Still waiting on af x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back