December testing thread

I'm not properly trying until after my gall bladder op (Feb/marchish) but if it happens it happens lol, my next AF is due Xmas Eve(typically)so could you put me down for the 23rd please :)
Added you good luck and all the best for your op x

Please can you put me down for the 6th.

This is my official testing day after ivf xx

Ovulation tests also on sale on amazon lol Black Friday deal. I’m stocking up lol my hubbie said I can start using them from December so I’m gona buy bulk lol

Am I going mad? I’m I seeing something that isn’t there?

6C17AE85-039E-440B-A21F-F62655FEF460.jpeg

I hope I'm wrong hun, but I think it maybe an evap as can only see half a line xx

I hope I'm wrong hun, but I think it maybe an evap as can only see half a line xx
I think you could be right. There is a full line but bottom is slightly lighter than top.

I think you could be right. There is a full line but bottom is slightly lighter than top.
I don't want to give you false hope but my tests often the top started off darker at top, even in a couple of darker tests... Don't give up hope as there is pink. Just hope it is the start for you and gets darker over next few days xxx

I don't want to give you false hope but my tests often the top started off darker at top, even in a couple of darker tests... Don't give up hope as there is pink. Just hope it is the start for you and gets darker over next few days xxx
Thanks hun. There is a def full line I can’t get it on the photo. The top is darker I’d love it to be a bfp but I’m a few days away from af. It would be my luck to get a dodgy frer lol xxx

Thanks hun. There is a def full line I can’t get it on the photo. The top is darker I’d love it to be a bfp but I’m a few days away from af. It would be my luck to get a dodgy frer lol xxx
I would feel sad for you if it is dodgy... I don't want to give false hope as everyone is different but for me personally that has happened a few times and I just love to see you get early Christmas pressie xxx

I would feel sad for you if it is dodgy... I don't want to give false hope as everyone is different but for me personally that has happened a few times and I just love to see you get early Christmas pressie xxx
Awe thanks hun means a lot. Big hugs!! Think I need to buy my tests else where if this is a dodgy frer lol xx

Awe thanks hun means a lot. Big hugs!! Think I need to buy my tests else where if this is a dodgy frer lol xx
Big hugs and good luck sending you all the :dust: :dust: that your lines get better xxx

I hate these. They give such false hope. My fault for using them only thing I had. I took another couple after these and stark white. Feel like af on the way xx

7492B959-F7DB-44AA-8F91-E01AE6FE1776.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back