December testing thread

I hate these. They give such false hope. My fault for using them only thing I had. I took another couple after these and stark white. Feel like af on the way xx

View attachment 89231
Ahh, that's the worst! Maybe give it another day or two and see if something more comes from it. Not out until the witch arrives! Hoping for you!

I hate these. They give such false hope. My fault for using them only thing I had. I took another couple after these and stark white. Feel like af on the way xx

View attachment 89231
They look promising to me! I know what you mean about false hope with them as I had many that did give me false hope but never with pink in them! I see a bit of pink on these xxx

View attachment 89231
I see pink in them too and with frer having something too don't give up hope. Where these on fmu and Did the ones you take after be with more diluted wee? Good luck hoping start xxx

Think I can feel AF twinges starting :brat:
Awe sorry to hear this she’s hateful!!

I did frer today stark white so I’m out. Think I’m going to take a step back a bit cause I’m starting to get too obsessive lol xxx

Awe sorry to hear this she’s hateful!!

I did frer today stark white so I’m out. Think I’m going to take a step back a bit cause I’m starting to get too obsessive lol xxx

I know exactly what you mean. I got like that a few cycles back. So I stopped OPKs. It drove me crazy! Just trying to DTD regularly now x

I know exactly what you mean. I got like that a few cycles back. So I stopped OPKs. It drove me crazy! Just trying to DTD regularly now x
Yes it’s the best way or it takes over your life. Xx

So I said I'd take a step back but so hard to not lurk and read your updates!!!! Cant believe its December tomorrow! First day of Advent calendars

So I said I'd take a step back but so hard to not lurk and read your updates!!!! Cant believe its December tomorrow! First day of Advent calendars

I know it’s hard isn’t it! I told myself last month that I was going to have Christmas and new year off so I could relax and enjoy it, but I just can’t x

I know it’s hard isn’t it! I told myself last month that I was going to have Christmas and new year off so I could relax and enjoy it, but I just can’t x
It's so difficult! So maybe I'll just continue to stalk you guys on here lol

Also, random question but I randomly get a twinge type pain, it's hard to explain where it is but I'd expect it's where my uterus is? Lower than belly button, nearish my pubic bone. I just wondered if anyone has had anything similar? Not pregnancy related, just general pains? I was concerned it could be a cyst or something

Also, random question but I randomly get a twinge type pain, it's hard to explain where it is but I'd expect it's where my uterus is? Lower than belly button, nearish my pubic bone. I just wondered if anyone has had anything similar? Not pregnancy related, just general pains? I was concerned it could be a cyst or something

I don’t get it, I’m not sure sorry. Try and have a chat with your doctor x

Is it all the time or at certain times of the month? I get a few pains there as well though usually around ovulation.

Well I am cd14 today and have been having day after day of negative opk's right up until yesterday still showing negative, no flashy's, then today static smiley...weird lol!

Waiting for my AF to start so my husband can book my HyCoSy. Hopefully they can give us a date before Christmas! Means we won’t be trying this month either, so good luck to everyone for this month! :)

So I’m ‘officially late’ I’ve have no tests (because they make my crazy) :rotfl:
Thinking I’m going to get one today but scared I will see a BFN it makes me so sad! Huff!!

So I’m ‘officially late’ I’ve have no tests (because they make my crazy) :rotfl:
Thinking I’m going to get one today but scared I will see a BFN it makes me so sad! Huff!!
Ohhhhh good luck I hope it is a bfp... Are you norm spot on with af day. Sounds promising if so. Sending all the :dust: :dust: when you do test xxx

Ohhhhh good luck I hope it is a bfp... Are you norm spot on with af day. Sounds promising if so. Sending all the :dust: :dust: when you do test xxx

Thank you! I’m usually 25-26-27 cycle day’s. I’m day 28 today! I’ve had a couple of long random cycles in the past but not recently! X

Thank you! I’m usually 25-26-27 cycle day’s. I’m day 28 today! I’ve had a couple of long random cycles in the past but not recently! X
Oooohhhhh then I have every finger and toes crossed for you... That would be great to see you get bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back