December Testers?

Hey :wave: I am due on today at latest i go between 26- 28 days tomo is day 29 and no af pains nothing!! no pre bleeding , done a test bfn so no idea whats happening!!! lol xx

I will test at some point during the month! lol my last af started around 29th of october and i took agnus castus up until about 2 days ago. i did wake up and be sick one morning and my bbs are veiny and really sensitive and i feel sick most evenings and cant eat much as it makes me feel sick.

the reason i havn't tested is coz im sick of dissapointment. i get like 3 or 4 af a year so i have no idea about my cycles lol Also the last couple of days i have had food poisoning so testing has gone to the back of my mind. but i might test next week or something.

Good luck to everyone testing :pray: you all get your bfp's

Kate79 said:
Hey :wave: I am due on today at latest i go between 26- 28 days tomo is day 29 and no af pains nothing!! no pre bleeding , done a test bfn so no idea whats happening!!! lol xx

Oh keeping everything crossed for you!!!! :pray: :pray:

Hi, I am hoping that the painters and decorators don't show up this month (15th) as me and my boyfriend are so excited but realistically we only started trying last month so can't get hopes up too much. My boyfriend is convinced I'm pregnant already- without being crude he says my vagina seems different!? (Okay...)

I know this is a personal question but after sex last month and this month I have had clear discharge with the tiniest streak of blood in the middle. Last month blood streak was faint and about 1cm long, last night there was a bit more blood. Do you think maybe I have a problem downstairs? I am a bit worried as this hasn't happened before. Please someone reply even to tell me I am being stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back