December Testers?

clairedoran

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

this may have been done, but couldn't find it. Who is testing in December and what is your test date?

I'm waiting to ov so will be testing on about the:

17TH DECEMBER

If af doesn't show of course!

xx

hiya,

me too on the 17th- well that's when AF is due. Got a half positive result on the ovulation tests yesterday so fingers crossed!

+++

oooo. I should ov tomorrow (fingers crossed). So we shall be testing on the same day! Lets hope we're both announcing our BFP's on here come the 17th!

xx

AF is due on 15th so testing on 16th.....which is my brithday....for those who I haven't already told a 100 times. :rotfl: :rotfl:

well i havnt yet had my period still not gettin a lovly bfp so im guessin no baby in december for me unless i ovulate an bd like crazy :roll:

You never know Jemz24, you may still get a BFP this year! Fingers croosed for you!

xx

I would be guessing that I will be testing about the 21st December, that is unless AF doesn't turn up in the mean time!

Good luck to everyone who will be testing soon!

Xxx

my cycles are a little irregular, the last two have been 33 days for the first and 35 days the last one so that would make it either the 24th or the 26th of december but i will wait and test as late as possible....maybe the last day of the year....awesoe birthday present for the 1st!!!!
Come on BFP's!!!

AF due 12th - testing 10th for good luck (DS's birthday)

AF due 13th Dec. Will test if AF is late!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'll be testing 16th but if it's a BFN then in January I'll be testing the day before my birthday (birthday on the 18th) Really want a BFP but at least if I don't get it I know I can drink on my birthday :D

FF is saying 16 Dec as that is 18dpo and I haven't been charting very long but last month AF truned up 11dpo so I guess next weekend.

CB23 said:
FF is saying 16 Dec as that is 18dpo and I haven't been charting very long but last month AF truned up 11dpo so I guess next weekend.

Funny you should say that actually, as my af turned up at 11dpo. I was all excited thinking it was implantation bleeding, but nooooo it was af!

xx

CB23 said:

CB23 - Looks like I'm I the same boat as you this month. 2nd month charting, last luteal phase 11 days, 7days DPO now and FF recommending wait til 16th to test. Thinking of testing Friday morning, prob too early!

G'luck!!!!

I started spotting at 9dpo last month and thought it was implantation bleeding too - in fact FertilityFriend marked it down as such but hey ho. Only a couple of days to go before 9dpo again so time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back